AffiliationDepartment of Haematological Medicine, King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, London, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMurray J, Agreiter I, Orlando L, Hutt D. BMT settings, infection and infection control. EBMT textbook for nurses. 2018:97-134.
JournalEBMT Textbook for Nurses
- Guideline for Hand Hygiene in Health-Care Settings. Recommendations of the Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee and the HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force. Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America/Association for Professionals in Infection Control/Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- Authors: Boyce JM, Pittet D, Healthcare Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee, HICPAC/SHEA/APIC/IDSA Hand Hygiene Task Force
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 25
- Design of the environment of care for safety of patients and personnel: does form follow function or vice versa in the intensive care unit?
- Authors: Bartley J, Streifel AJ
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Preventing Health Care–Associated Infections.
- Authors: Hughes RG, Collins AS
- Issue date: 2008 Apr
- [Infection control and hand hygiene in nursing homes in Oslo].
- Authors: Sie I, Thorstad M, Andersen BM
- Issue date: 2008 Jun 26
- Hand hygiene practices in a neonatal intensive care unit: a multimodal intervention and impact on nosocomial infection.
- Authors: Lam BC, Lee J, Lau YL
- Issue date: 2004 Nov