Author Correction: Lysyl oxidase drives tumour progression by trapping EGF receptors at the cell surface
Smith, Duncan L
Di Leva, Gianpiero
AffiliationMolecular Oncology Group, Cancer Research UK Manchester Institute, University of Manchester, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper.
CitationTang H, Leung L, Saturno G, Viros A, Smith D, Leva GD, et al. Author Correction: Lysyl oxidase drives tumour progression by trapping EGF receptors at the cell surface. Nat Commun. 2019 Jul 18;10(1):3151.
- Lysyl oxidase drives tumour progression by trapping EGF receptors at the cell surface.
- Authors: Tang H, Leung L, Saturno G, Viros A, Smith D, Di Leva G, Morrison E, Niculescu-Duvaz D, Lopes F, Johnson L, Dhomen N, Springer C, Marais R
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 18
- Author Correction: ATF4 couples MYC-dependent translational activity to bioenergetic demands during tumour progression.
- Authors: Tameire F, Verginadis II, Leli NM, Polte C, Conn CS, Ojha R, Salinas CS, Chinga F, Monroy AM, Fu W, Wang P, Kossenkov A, Ye J, Amaravadi RK, Ignatova Z, Fuchs SY, Diehl JA, Ruggero D, Koumenis C
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Author Correction: Hypoxia-mediated downregulation of miRNA biogenesis promotes tumour progression.
- Authors: Rupaimoole R, Wu SY, Pradeep S, Ivan C, Pecot CV, Gharpure KM, Nagaraja AS, Armaiz-Pena GN, McGuire M, Zand B, Dalton HJ, Filant J, Miller JB, Lu C, Sadaoui NC, Mangala LS, Taylor M, van den Beucken T, Koch E, Rodriguez-Aguayo C, Huang L, Bar-Eli M, Wouters BG, Radovich M, Ivan M, Calin GA, Zhang W, Lopez-Berestein G, Sood AK
- Issue date: 2020 Jun 3
- Author Correction: Dopant-induced electron localization drives CO<sub>2</sub> reduction to C<sub>2</sub> hydrocarbons.
- Authors: Zhou Y, Che F, Liu M, Zou C, Liang Z, De Luna P, Yuan H, Li J, Wang Z, Xie H, Li H, Chen P, Bladt E, Quintero-Bermudez R, Sham TK, Bals S, Hofkens J, Sinton D, Chen G, Sargent EH
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Author Correction: Selection for background matching drives sympatric speciation in Wall Gecko.
- Authors: Fulgione D, Buglione M, Rippa D, Trapanese M, Petrelli S, Monti DM, Aria M, Giudice RD, Maselli V
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 8