Author correction: Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data
AffiliationMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper. Erratum for Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data. [Nat Rev Cancer. 2019]
CitationRudin CM, Poirier JT, Byers LA, Dive C, Dowlati A, George J, et al. Author correction: Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data. Nat Rev Cancer. 2019 Jul;19(7):415.
JournalNature Reviews. Cancer
- Author Correction: Image-guided radiotherapy platform using single nodule conditional lung cancer mouse models.
- Authors: Herter-Sprie GS, Korideck H, Christensen CL, Herter JM, Rhee K, Berbeco RI, Bennett DG, Akbay EA, Kozono D, Mak RH, Makrigiorgos GM, Kimmelman AC, Wong KK
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 9
- Author Correction: Interleukin-17 promotes angiogenesis by stimulating VEGF production of cancer cells via the STAT3/GIV signaling pathway in non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Pan B, Shen J, Cao J, Zhou Y, Shang L, Jin S, Cao S, Che D, Liu F, Yu Y
- Issue date: 2020 May 27
- Author Correction: Real-world evidence and clinical observations of the treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer with PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitors.
- Authors: Song P, Zhang J, Shang C, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 27
- Author Correction: Targeting Hsp90 with FS-108 circumvents gefitinib resistance in EGFR mutant non-small cell lung cancer cells.
- Authors: Wang YQ, Shen AJ, Sun JY, Wang X, Liu HC, Zhang MM, Chen DQ, Xiong B, Shen JK, Geng MY, Zheng M, Ding J
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Author Correction: Chronic IL-1β-induced inflammation regulates epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition memory phenotypes via epigenetic modifications in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Li R, Ong SL, Tran LM, Jing Z, Liu B, Park SJ, Huang ZL, Walser TC, Heinrich EL, Lee G, Salehi-Rad R, Crosson WP, Pagano PC, Paul MK, Xu S, Herschman H, Krysan K, Dubinett S
- Issue date: 2020 Mar 4