Author correction: Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data
AffiliationMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY, USA.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn amendment to this paper has been published and can be accessed via a link at the top of the paper. Erratum for Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data. [Nat Rev Cancer. 2019]
CitationRudin CM, Poirier JT, Byers LA, Dive C, Dowlati A, George J, et al. Author correction: Molecular subtypes of small cell lung cancer: a synthesis of human and mouse model data. Nat Rev Cancer. 2019 Jul;19(7):415.
JournalNature Reviews. Cancer
- Author Correction: A recellularized human colon model identifies cancer driver genes.
- Authors: Chen HJ, Wei Z, Sun J, Bhattacharya A, Savage DJ, Serda R, Mackeyev Y, Curley SA, Bu P, Wang L, Chen S, Cohen-Gould L, Huang E, Shen X, Lipkin SM, Copeland NG, Jenkins NA, Shuler ML
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Author Correction: End-to-end lung cancer screening with three-dimensional deep learning on low-dose chest computed tomography.
- Authors: Ardila D, Kiraly AP, Bharadwaj S, Choi B, Reicher JJ, Peng L, Tse D, Etemadi M, Ye W, Corrado G, Naidich DP, Shetty S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Author Correction: Felodipine induces autophagy in mouse brains with pharmacokinetics amenable to repurposing.
- Authors: Siddiqi FH, Menzies FM, Lopez A, Stamatakou E, Karabiyik C, Ureshino R, Ricketts T, Jimenez-Sanchez M, Esteban MA, Lai L, Tortorella MD, Luo Z, Liu H, Metzakopian E, Fernandes HJR, Bassett A, Karran E, Miller BL, Fleming A, Rubinsztein DC
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 4
- Author Correction: Comparison of livestock-associated and community-associated Staphylococcus aureus pathogenicity in a mouse model of skin and soft tissue infection.
- Authors: Randad PR, Dillen CA, Ortines RV, Mohr D, Aziz M, Price LB, Kaya H, Larsen J, Carroll KC, Smith TC, Miller LS, Heaney CD
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 2
- Author Correction: Data storage in DNA with fewer synthesis cycles using composite DNA letters.
- Authors: Anavy L, Vaknin I, Atar O, Amit R, Yakhini Z
- Issue date: 2019 Oct