Letter to the editor in response to 'When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand'
AffiliationInstitute of Health and Biomedical Research, School of Public Health and Social Work, Faculty of Health, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaldwin L, Olsen CM, Gordon L, Green AC, Aitken J, Neale R, et al. Letter to the Editor in response to "When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand". Aust N Z J Public Health. 2019 Jun 10.
JournalAustralian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand.
- Authors: Whiteman DC, Neale RE, Aitken J, Gordon L, Green AC, Janda M, Olsen CM, Soyer HP, Sunscreen Summit Policy Group
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Sunscreen compliance with regional clinical practice guidelines and product labeling standards in New Zealand.
- Authors: Sporer ME, Mathy JE, Kenealy J, Mathy JA
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Geographic discrepancies in sunscreen funding and access.
- Authors: O'Connell G, O'Connor C, Murphy M
- Issue date: 2020 Sep
- Sunscreen update.
- Authors: Barker MO
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Children's understanding of sun protection behaviours: a comparative analysis.
- Authors: Morris J, Bandaranayake M, McGee R
- Issue date: 1998 Jun