Letter to the editor in response to 'When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand'
AffiliationInstitute of Health and Biomedical Research, School of Public Health and Social Work, Faculty of Health, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBaldwin L, Olsen CM, Gordon L, Green AC, Aitken J, Neale R, et al. Letter to the Editor in response to "When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand". Aust N Z J Public Health. 2019 Jun 10.
JournalAustralian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- When to apply sunscreen: a consensus statement for Australia and New Zealand.
- Authors: Whiteman DC, Neale RE, Aitken J, Gordon L, Green AC, Janda M, Olsen CM, Soyer HP, Sunscreen Summit Policy Group.
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Sunscreen compliance with regional clinical practice guidelines and product labeling standards in New Zealand.
- Authors: Sporer ME, Mathy JE, Kenealy J, Mathy JA
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Establishing an Operational Definition of Sarcopenia in Australia and New Zealand: Delphi Method Based Consensus Statement.
- Authors: Zanker J, Scott D, Reijnierse EM, Brennan-Olsen SL, Daly RM, Girgis CM, Grossmann M, Hayes A, Henwood T, Hirani V, Inderjeeth CA, Iuliano S, Keogh JWL, Lewis JR, Maier AB, Pasco JA, Phu S, Sanders KM, Sim M, Visvanathan R, Waters DL, Yu SCY, Duque G
- Issue date: 2019
- UV detection stickers can assist people to reapply sunscreen.
- Authors: Hacker E, Horsham C, Ford H, Hartel G, Olsen CM, Pandeya N, Janda M
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Response to letter to editor regarding ECEIM consensus statement on equine metabolic syndrome.
- Authors: Durham AE, Frank N, McGowan CM, Menzies-Gow NJ, Roelfsema E, Vervuert I, Feige K, Fey K
- Issue date: 2019 May