Success rate of resuscitation after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Queen's University, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHo AMH, Mizubuti GB, Ho AK, Wan S, Sydor D, Chung DC. Success rate of resuscitation after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Hong Kong Med J. 2019;25(3):254-6.
JournalHong Kong Medical Journal
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Hong Kong: a territory-wide study.
- Authors: Fan KL, Leung LP, Siu YC
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Outcomes of Cardiac Arrest in Residential Care Homes for the Elderly in Hong Kong.
- Authors: Fan KL, Leung LP
- Issue date: 2017 Nov-Dec
- Public knowledge of how to use an automatic external defibrillator in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Hong Kong.
- Authors: Fan KL, Leung LP, Poon HT, Chiu HY, Liu HL, Tang WY
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: two and a half years experience of an accident and emergency department in Hong Kong.
- Authors: Wong TW, Yeung KC
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the Pediatric Population in Hong Kong: A 10-Year Review at a University Hospital.
- Authors: Law AK, Ng MH, Hon KL, Graham CA
- Issue date: 2018 Mar