Success rate of resuscitation after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Queen's University, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHo AMH, Mizubuti GB, Ho AK, Wan S, Sydor D, Chung DC. Success rate of resuscitation after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Hong Kong Med J. 2019;25(3):254-6.
JournalHong Kong Medical Journal
- The impact of response time reliability on CPR incidence and resuscitation success: a benchmark study from the German Resuscitation Registry.
- Authors: Neukamm J, Gräsner JT, Schewe JC, Breil M, Bahr J, Heister U, Wnent J, Bohn A, Heller G, Strickmann B, Fischer H, Kill C, Messelken M, Bein B, Lukas R, Meybohm P, Scholz J, Fischer M
- Issue date: 2011
- Might rapid implementation of cardiopulmonary bypass in patients who are failing to recover after a cardiac arrest potentially save lives?
- Authors: Ishaq M, Pessotto R
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Comparison of the factors affecting neurological outcome in out-of vs in-hospital cardiac arrest cases.
- Authors: Caltekin I, Savrun A, Gokcen E, Atik D, Demirtas E, Demir B, Kilic H
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Duration of resuscitation efforts and functional outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: when should we change to novel therapies?
- Authors: Reynolds JC, Frisch A, Rittenberger JC, Callaway CW
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 3
- Duration of Prehospital Resuscitation Efforts After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.
- Authors: Nagao K, Nonogi H, Yonemoto N, Gaieski DF, Ito N, Takayama M, Shirai S, Furuya S, Tani S, Kimura T, Saku K, Japanese Circulation Society With Resuscitation Science Study (JCS-ReSS) Group*.
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 5