A reply to Hurley et al. regarding Recipients receiving better HLA-matched hematopoietic cell transplantation grafts, uncovered by a novel HLA typing method, have superior survival: a retrospective study
AffiliationAnthony Nolan Research Institute, Royal Free Hospital London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMayor NP, Hayhurst JD, Turner TR, Szydlo RM, Shaw BE, Bultitude WP, et al. A reply to Hurley et al. regarding Recipients receiving better HLA-matched hematopoietic cell transplantation grafts, uncovered by a novel HLA typing method, have superior survival: a retrospective study. Biol Blood Marrow Transplant. 2019.
JournalBiology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Regarding "Recipients Receiving Better HLA-Matched Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation Grafts, Uncovered by a Novel HLA Typing Method, Have Superior Survival: A Retrospective Study".
- Authors: Hurley CK, Spellman S, Dehn J, Barker JN, Devine S, Fernandez-Vina M, Gautreaux M, Logan B, Maiers M, Mueller C, Perales MA, Yu N, Pidala J
- Issue date: 2019 Aug
- Outcomes of allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation from HLA-matched and alternative donors: a European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation registry retrospective analysis.
- Authors: Shouval R, Fein JA, Labopin M, Kröger N, Duarte RF, Bader P, Chabannon C, Kuball J, Basak GW, Dufour C, Galimard JE, Polge E, Lankester A, Montoto S, Snowden JA, Styczynski J, Yakoub-Agha I, Mohty M, Nagler A
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- Outcomes of patients with myeloid malignancies treated with allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from matched unrelated donors compared with one human leukocyte antigen mismatched related donors using HLA typing at 10 loci.
- Authors: Ciurea SO, Saliba RM, Rondon G, Patah PA, Aung F, Cano P, Andersson BS, Kebriaei P, Popat U, Fernandez-Vina M, Champlin RE, de Lima M
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Classification of HLA-matching for retrospective analysis of unrelated donor transplantation: revised definitions to predict survival.
- Authors: Weisdorf D, Spellman S, Haagenson M, Horowitz M, Lee S, Anasetti C, Setterholm M, Drexler R, Maiers M, King R, Confer D, Klein J
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Successful hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in 2 children with X-linked chronic granulomatous disease from their unaffected HLA-identical siblings selected using preimplantation genetic diagnosis combined with HLA typing.
- Authors: Goussetis E, Konialis CP, Peristeri I, Kitra V, Dimopoulou M, Petropoulou T, Vessalas G, Papassavas A, Tzanoudaki M, Kokkali G, Petrakou E, Spiropoulos A, Pangalos CG, Pantos K, Graphakos S
- Issue date: 2010 Mar