Challenge of the unknown: how can we improve clinical outcomes in cancer of unknown primary?
AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationConway AM, Mitchell C, Cook N. Challenge of the unknown: how can we improve clinical outcomes in cancer of unknown primary? J Clin Oncol. 2019.
JournalJournal of Clinical Oncology
- Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Site-Specific Treatment Based on Gene Expression Profiling With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel for Patients With Cancer of Unknown Primary Site.
- Authors: Hayashi H, Kurata T, Takiguchi Y, Arai M, Takeda K, Akiyoshi K, Matsumoto K, Onoe T, Mukai H, Matsubara N, Minami H, Toyoda M, Onozawa Y, Ono A, Fujita Y, Sakai K, Koh Y, Takeuchi A, Ohashi Y, Nishio K, Nakagawa K
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1
- Reply to A.-M. Conway et al.
- Authors: Hayashi H, Nishio K, Nakagawa K
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 10
- [Genomic Analysis-Based Treatment for Cancer of Unknown Primary].
- Authors: Nishio K
- Issue date: 2022 Mar
- Paclitaxel/carboplatin with or without belinostat as empiric first-line treatment for patients with carcinoma of unknown primary site: A randomized, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Hainsworth JD, Daugaard G, Lesimple T, Hübner G, Greco FA, Stahl MJ, Büschenfelde CM, Allouache D, Penel N, Knoblauch P, Fizazi KS
- Issue date: 2015 May 15
- Biomodulation of capecitabine by paclitaxel and carboplatin in advanced solid tumors and adenocarcinoma of unknown primary.
- Authors: Mikhail S, Lustberg MB, Ruppert AS, Mortazavi A, Monk P, Kleiber B, Villalona-Calero M, Bekaii-Saab T
- Issue date: 2015 Nov