Anti-PD1 treatment of advanced melanoma: development of criteria for a safe stop
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester and Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLorigan P, Eggermont AMM. Anti-PD1 treatment of advanced melanoma: development of criteria for a safe stop. Ann Oncol. 2019.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Systemic treatments for metastatic cutaneous melanoma.
- Authors: Pasquali S, Hadjinicolaou AV, Chiarion Sileni V, Rossi CR, Mocellin S
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 6
- Anti-PD1 following ipilimumab for mucosal melanoma: durable tumor response associated with severe hypothyroidism and rhabdomyolysis.
- Authors: Min L, Hodi FS
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Analysis of the Abscopal Effect With Anti-PD1 Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Solid Tumors.
- Authors: Ribeiro Gomes J, Schmerling RA, Haddad CK, Racy DJ, Ferrigno R, Gil E, Zanuncio P, Buzaid AC
- Issue date: 2016 Nov/Dec
- Ipilimumab in anti-PD1 refractory metastatic melanoma: a report of eight cases.
- Authors: Jacobsoone-Ulrich A, Jamme P, Alkeraye S, Dzwiniel V, Faure E, Templier C, Mortier L
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Immunomodulating antibodies in the treatment of metastatic melanoma: the experience with anti-CTLA-4, anti-CD137, and anti-PD1.
- Authors: Simeone E, Ascierto PA
- Issue date: 2012 Jul-Sep