Anti-PD1 treatment of advanced melanoma: development of criteria for a safe stop
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester and Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLorigan P, Eggermont AMM. Anti-PD1 treatment of advanced melanoma: development of criteria for a safe stop. Ann Oncol. 2019.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Ipilimumab in anti-PD1 refractory metastatic melanoma: a report of eight cases.
- Authors: Jacobsoone-Ulrich A, Jamme P, Alkeraye S, Dzwiniel V, Faure E, Templier C, Mortier L
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Anti-PD1 following ipilimumab for mucosal melanoma: durable tumor response associated with severe hypothyroidism and rhabdomyolysis.
- Authors: Min L, Hodi FS
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Evaluation of the efficacy of immunotherapy for non-resectable mucosal melanoma.
- Authors: Moya-Plana A, Herrera Gómez RG, Rossoni C, Dercle L, Ammari S, Girault I, Roy S, Scoazec JY, Vagner S, Janot F, Eggermont AMM, Robert C
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Pembrolizumab use for the treatment of advanced melanoma.
- Authors: Specenier P
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Melanocytic lesion evolution patterns with targeted therapies and immunotherapies for advanced metastatic melanoma: An observational study.
- Authors: Zhao CY, Hwang SJE, Wakade D, Carlos G, Anforth R, Fernández-Peñas P
- Issue date: 2017 Nov