Time to change the limited-stage paradigm for small cell lung cancer? - In reply
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSalem A, Faivre-Finn C. Time to change the limited-stage paradigm for small cell lung cancer? - In reply. JAMA Oncol. 2019.
- Time to Change the Limited-Stage Paradigm for Small Cell Lung Cancer?
- Authors: Chun SG, Schild SE, Bogart JA
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 1
- Underutilization of Combined-Modality Therapy in Limited-Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer-Reply.
- Authors: Chun SG, Pezzi TA, Schwartz DL
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1
- Can Vessel Invasion Change the TNM Stage in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer? A Reply.
- Authors: Funai K
- Issue date: 2017 Dec
- Surgery for limited-stage small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Barnes H, See K, Barnett S, Manser R
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 21
- Perception, paradox, paradigm: Alice in the wonderland of lung cancer prevention and early detection.
- Authors: Strauss GM, Dominioni L
- Issue date: 2000 Dec 1