Time to change the limited-stage paradigm for small cell lung cancer? - In reply
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSalem A, Faivre-Finn C. Time to change the limited-stage paradigm for small cell lung cancer? - In reply. JAMA Oncol. 2019.
- Time to Change the Limited-Stage Paradigm for Small Cell Lung Cancer?
- Authors: Chun SG, Schild SE, Bogart JA
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 20
- Is there ever a role for salvage operations in limited small-cell lung cancer?
- Authors: Shepherd FA, Ginsberg R, Patterson GA, Feld R, Goss PE, Pearson FG, Todd TJ, Winton T, Rubinger M, Johansen E
- Issue date: 1991 Feb
- Concurrent once-daily versus twice-daily chemoradiotherapy in patients with limited-stage small-cell lung cancer (CONVERT): an open-label, phase 3, randomised, superiority trial.
- Authors: Faivre-Finn C, Snee M, Ashcroft L, Appel W, Barlesi F, Bhatnagar A, Bezjak A, Cardenal F, Fournel P, Harden S, Le Pechoux C, McMenemin R, Mohammed N, O'Brien M, Pantarotto J, Surmont V, Van Meerbeeck JP, Woll PJ, Lorigan P, Blackhall F, CONVERT Study Team.
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- Perception, paradox, paradigm: Alice in the wonderland of lung cancer prevention and early detection.
- Authors: Strauss GM, Dominioni L
- Issue date: 2000 Dec 1
- Influence of smoking cessation after diagnosis of early stage lung cancer on prognosis: systematic review of observational studies with meta-analysis.
- Authors: Parsons A, Daley A, Begh R, Aveyard P
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 21