Eighty per cent more patients in 10 years of UK molecular radiotherapy: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2017
AffiliationJoint Department of Physics, Royal Marsden Hospital and Institute of Cancer Research, Surrey
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRojas B, McGowan DR, Guy MJ, Tipping J, Aldridge M, Gear J. Eighty per cent more patients in 10 years of UK molecular radiotherapy: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2017. Nucl Med Commun. 2019;40(7):657-61.
JournalNuclear Medicine Communications
- Eight years of growth and change in UK molecular radiotherapy with implications for the future: Internal Dosimetry Users Group survey results from 2007 to 2015.
- Authors: Rojas B, Hooker C, McGowan DR, Guy MJ, Tipping J
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- An update survey of UK in vivo radiotherapy dosimetry practice.
- Authors: Edwards CR, Hamer E, Mountford PJ, Moloney AJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- IPEM topical report: current molecular radiotherapy service provision and guidance on the implications of setting up a dosimetry service.
- Authors: Craig AJ, Rojas B, Wevrett JL, Hamer E, Fenwick A, Gregory R
- Issue date: 2020 Dec 22
- Radiotherapy dosimetry audit: three decades of improving standards and accuracy in UK clinical practice and trials.
- Authors: Clark CH, Aird EG, Bolton S, Miles EA, Nisbet A, Snaith JA, Thomas RA, Venables K, Thwaites DI
- Issue date: 2015
- Current status of kilovoltage (kV) radiotherapy in the UK: installed equipment, clinical workload, physics quality control and radiation dosimetry.
- Authors: Palmer AL, Pearson M, Whittard P, McHugh KE, Eaton DJ
- Issue date: 2016 Dec