Geriatric oncology: assessing the needs of older people with cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, St Vincent's University Hospital, University College, Dublin, Ireland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationO'Hanlon S, O'Donovan A, Cree A. Geriatric oncology: assessing the needs of older people with cancer. Br J Hosp Med. 2019;80(5):252-7.
JournalBritish Journal of Hospital Medicine
- An evaluation of the comparative effectiveness of geriatrician-led comprehensive geriatric assessment for improving patient and healthcare system outcomes for older adults: a protocol for a systematic review and network meta-analysis.
- Authors: Soobiah C, Daly C, Blondal E, Ewusie J, Ho J, Elliott MJ, Yue R, Holroyd-Leduc J, Liu B, Marr S, Basran J, Tricco AC, Hamid J, Straus SE
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 24
- How do oncologists make decisions about chemotherapy for their older patients with cancer? A survey of Australian oncologists.
- Authors: Moth EB, Kiely BE, Naganathan V, Martin A, Blinman P
- Issue date: 2018 Feb
- Utilisation of geriatric assessment in oncology - a survey of Australian medical oncologists.
- Authors: To THM, Soo WK, Lane H, Khattak A, Steer C, Devitt B, Dhillon HM, Booms A, Phillips J
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Advances in geriatric oncology: a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Authors: Somasundar P, Mourey L, Lozza L, Maggi S, Stepney R
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Role of Geriatric Oncologists in Optimizing Care of Urological Oncology Patients.
- Authors: Droz JP, Boyle H, Albrand G, Mottet N, Puts M
- Issue date: 2017 Oct