Geriatric oncology: assessing the needs of older people with cancer
AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, St Vincent's University Hospital, University College, Dublin, Ireland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationO'Hanlon S, O'Donovan A, Cree A. Geriatric oncology: assessing the needs of older people with cancer. Br J Hosp Med. 2019;80(5):252-7.
JournalBritish Journal of Hospital Medicine
- Perioperative comprehensive geriatric assessment: what do we need to know?
- Authors: Trundle S, Gooneratne M, Rogerson A, Dhesi J
- Issue date: 2019 May 2
- The geriatrician's perspective on practical aspects of the multidisciplinary care of older adults with cancer.
- Authors: Karnakis T, Gattás-Vernaglia IF, Saraiva MD, Gil-Junior LA, Kanaji AL, Jacob-Filho W
- Issue date: 2016 Sep
- Tumour boards in geriatric oncology.
- Authors: Wildes TM, O'Donovan A, Colloca GF, Cheung KL
- Issue date: 2018 Mar 1
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment for older patients with cancer.
- Authors: Extermann M, Hurria A
- Issue date: 2007 May 10
- [Geriatric assessment and prognostic scores in older cancer patient: Additional support to the therapeutic decision?]
- Authors: Pamoukdjian F, Liuu E, Caillet P, Gisselbrecht M, Herbaud S, Boudou-Rouquette P, Zelek L, Paillaud E
- Issue date: 2017 Nov