Management of prostate cancer patients with clinically positive lymph nodes
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester and The Christie, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGillessen S, Tombal B. Management of prostate cancer patients with clinically positive lymph nodes. Eur Urol Oncol. 2019.
JournalEuropean Urology Oncology
- Quantitative detection of micrometastases in pelvic lymph nodes in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer by real-time reverse transcriptase-PCR.
- Authors: Miyake H, Hara I, Kurahashi T, Inoue TA, Eto H, Fujisawa M
- Issue date: 2007 Feb 15
- Detection of micrometastatic prostate cancer cells in the lymph nodes by reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction is predictive of biochemical recurrence in pathological stage T2 prostate cancer.
- Authors: Okegawa T, Nutahara K, Higashihara E
- Issue date: 2000 Apr
- Sentinel lymph node dissection for prostate cancer: experience with more than 1,000 patients.
- Authors: Weckermann D, Dorn R, Trefz M, Wagner T, Wawroschek F, Harzmann R
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- The value of prostate-specific antigen levels in pelvic lymph nodes for diagnosing metastatic spread of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Shoskes DA, Trachtenberg J
- Issue date: 1993 Feb
- Value of reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction assay in pathological stage T3N0 prostate cancer.
- Authors: Okegawa T, Noda H, Kato M, Miyata A, Nutahara K, Higashihara E
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 1