SAMBA18 report - a national audit of acute medical care in the UK
AffiliationUniversity of Birmingham, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractSAMBA18 took place on Thursday 28th June 2018 with follow up data at 7 days. Acute medical teams from 127 Acute Medical Units (AMUs) across the UK collected data relating to operational performance, clinical quality indicators and standards from NHS Improvement. Data was collected from 6114 patients
CitationLasserson DS, Subbe C, Cooksley T, Holland M. SAMBA18 report - a national audit of acute medical care in the UK. Acute Med. 2019;18(2):76-87.
- "State of the Nation"--the Society for Acute Medicine's Benchmarking Audit 2013 (SAMBA '13).
- Authors: Le Jeune I, Masterton-Smith C, Subbe CP, Ward D
- Issue date: 2013
- Variations in clinical audit collection: a survey of plastic surgery units across the British Isles.
- Authors: Simmons JM, Matteucci P, Leon-Villapalos J, Mallucci PL, Withey SJ, Butler PE
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Impact of consultant specialty on discharge decisions in patients admitted as medical emergencies to hospitals in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Subbe CP, Jeune IL, Ward D, Pradhan S, Masterton-Smith C
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 1
- The Team at Work--The Society for Acute Medicine's Benchmarking Audit 2014 (SAMBA'14).
- Authors: Subbe CP, Le Jeune I, Burford C, Mudannayake RS
- Issue date: 2015
- The national colonoscopy audit: a nationwide assessment of the quality and safety of colonoscopy in the UK.
- Authors: Gavin DR, Valori RM, Anderson JT, Donnelly MT, Williams JG, Swarbrick ET
- Issue date: 2013 Feb