AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRenehan AG, Martin RM, Evans DG. Cancer surveillance, obesity, and potential bias. Lancet Public Health. 2019;4(5):e218.
JournalLancet Public Health
- Cancer surveillance, obesity, and potential bias.
- Authors: Chiolero A
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Rising cancer incidence in younger adults: is obesity to blame?
- Authors: Marinac CR, Birmann BM
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- The potential and limitations of data from population-based state cancer registries.
- Authors: Izquierdo JN, Schoenbach VJ
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Trends in incidence rates for obesity-associated cancers in the US.
- Authors: Polednak AP
- Issue date: 2003
- Invasive Cancer Incidence, 2004-2013, and Deaths, 2006-2015, in Nonmetropolitan and Metropolitan Counties - United States.
- Authors: Henley SJ, Anderson RN, Thomas CC, Massetti GM, Peaker B, Richardson LC
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 7