AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRenehan AG, Martin RM, Evans DG. Cancer surveillance, obesity, and potential bias. Lancet Public Health. 2019;4(5):e218.
JournalLancet Public Health
- The Obesity Paradox in Survival after Cancer Diagnosis: Tools for Evaluation of Potential Bias.
- Authors: Mayeda ER, Glymour MM
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- Cancer surveillance, obesity, and potential bias.
- Authors: Chiolero A
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Evidence for Detection Bias by Medication Use in a Cohort Study of Breast Cancer Survivors.
- Authors: Wirtz HS, Calip GS, Buist DSM, Gralow JR, Barlow WE, Gray S, Boudreau DM
- Issue date: 2017 Apr 15
- Parent-reported height and weight as sources of bias in survey estimates of childhood obesity.
- Authors: Weden MM, Brownell PB, Rendall MS, Lau C, Fernandes M, Nazarov Z
- Issue date: 2013 Aug 1
- Inequities in healthcare: a review of bias and discrimination in obesity treatment.
- Authors: Forhan M, Salas XR
- Issue date: 2013 Jun