Correction: validation of a hypoxia related gene signature in multiple soft tissue sarcoma cohorts
AffiliationTranslational Radiobiology Group, Division of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationYang L, Forker L, Irlam JJ, Pillay N, Choudhury A, West CML. Correction: Validation of a hypoxia related gene signature in multiple soft tissue sarcoma cohorts. Oncotarget. 2019 Mar 8;10(20):2007.
- Correction: Identification of novel gene expression signature in lung adenocarcinoma by using next-generation sequencing data and bioinformatics analysis.
- Authors: Hsu YL, Hung JY, Lee YL, Chen FW, Chang KF, Chang WA, Tsai YM, Chong IW, Kuo PL
- Issue date: 2019 Jan 15
- Correction: Calcium electroporation for treatment of sarcoma in preclinical studies.
- Authors: Szewczyk A, Gehl J, Daczewska M, Saczko J, Frandsen SK, Kulbacka J
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 20
- Correction: Circulating microRNA signature as liquid-biopsy to monitor lung cancer in low-dose computed tomography screening.
- Authors: Sestini S, Boeri M, Marchiano A, Pelosi G, Galeone C, Verri C, Suatoni P, Sverzellati N, Vecchia C, Sozzi G, Pastorino U
- Issue date: 2019 Oct 15
- Correction: Sirt3-mediated mitophagy protects tumor cells against apoptosis under hypoxia.
- Authors: Qiao A, Wang K, Yuan Y, Guan Y, Ren X, Li L, Chen X, Li F, Chen AF, Zhou J, Yang JM, Cheng Y
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 5
- Correction: Development and validation of nomograms for predicting survival in patients with non-metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Jiang H, Tang E, Xu D, Chen Y, Zhang Y, Tang M, Xiao Y, Zhang Z, Deng X, Li H, Lin M
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 19