Target volume delineation training for clinical oncology trainees: the role of ARENA and COPP
AffiliationVelindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEvans E, Radhakrishna G, Gilson D, Hoskin P, Miles E, Yuille F, et al. Target volume delineation training for clinical oncology trainees: the role of ARENA and COPP. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019 Jun;31(6):341-3.
- Faculty of Radiation Oncology 2012 trainee survey: perspectives on choice of specialty training and future work practice preferences.
- Authors: Leung J, Le H, Turner S, Munro P, Vukolova N
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- Uncertainties in target volume delineation in radiotherapy - are they relevant and what can we do about them?
- Authors: Segedin B, Petric P
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 1
- The pediatric hematology/oncology educational laboratory in-training examination (PHOELIX): A formative evaluation of laboratory skills for Canadian pediatric hematology/oncology trainees.
- Authors: Leung E, Dix D, Ford J, Barnard D, McBride E
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Continuity clinics in oncology training programs in Canada.
- Authors: Croke JM, Vickers MM, E C, Heng DY, Reaume MN, Song X, Meng J, Asmis T, Lochrin C
- Issue date: 2012 Oct
- Are Future Radiation Oncologists Equipped With the Knowledge to Manage Elderly Patients With Cancer?
- Authors: Morris L, Thiruthaneeswaran N, Lehman M, Hasselburg G, Turner S
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 15