STAMPEDE: is radiation therapy to the primary a new standard of care in men with metastatic prostate cancer?
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, University of Manchester and The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChoudhury A, Chen RC, Henry A, Mistry H, Mitin T, Pinkawa M, et al. STAMPEDE: is radiation therapy to the primary a new standard of care in men with metastatic prostate cancer? Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019 May 1;104(1):33-5.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Abiraterone or Docetaxel for Castration-sensitive Metastatic Prostate Cancer? That Is the Question!
- Authors: Messina C, Messina M, Boccardo F
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Treatment of hormone-naïve metastatic prostate cancer.
- Authors: Hamilou Z, Saad F, Fizazi K
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- External beam radiation therapy and abiraterone in men with localized prostate cancer: safety and effect on tissue androgens.
- Authors: Cho E, Mostaghel EA, Russell KJ, Liao JJ, Konodi MA, Kurland BF, Marck BT, Matsumoto AM, Dalkin BL, Montgomery RB
- Issue date: 2015 Jun 1
- Treatment of the Primary Tumor in Metastatic Hormone-sensitive Prostate Cancer: Not Yet Ready for Prime Time as the Standard of Care.
- Authors: Ranasinghe WKB, Reichard CA, Chapin BF
- Issue date: 2019 Nov
- The Emerging Role of Local Therapy in Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
- Authors: Sundahl N, Tree A, Parker C
- Issue date: 2020 Jan 20