AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBerman R, Davies A. Enhanced supportive care is broader than palliative care. Bmj. 2019 Apr 10;365:l1629.
- The place of supportive, palliative and end-of-life care research in the United Kingdom Research Assessment Exercise, 2001 and 2008.
- Authors: Clark D, Clark J, Greenwood A
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- The Birmingham International Workshop on Supportive, Palliative, and End-of-Life Care Research.
- Authors: Hagen NA, Addington-Hall J, Sharpe M, Richardson A, Cleeland CS
- Issue date: 2006 Aug 15
- The lack of standard definitions in the supportive and palliative oncology literature.
- Authors: Hui D, Mori M, Parsons HA, Kim SH, Li Z, Damani S, Bruera E
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- Palliative Care Specialist Consultation Is Associated With Supportive Care Quality in Advanced Cancer.
- Authors: Walling AM, Tisnado D, Ettner SL, Asch SM, Dy SM, Pantoja P, Lee M, Ahluwalia SC, Schreibeis-Baum H, Malin JL, Lorenz KA
- Issue date: 2016 Oct
- [Palliative and supportive care. Work setting and ethical aspects].
- Authors: Sebag-Lanoë R
- Issue date: 2000 Mar 15