UK experience of hypofractionated radiotherapy for ductal carcinoma in situ
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBarker CL, Kelly CL, Anandadas C, Magee B. UK experience of hypofractionated radiotherapy for ductal carcinoma in situ. Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2019.
- Two different hypofractionated breast radiotherapy schedules for 113 patients with ductal carcinoma in situ: preliminary results.
- Authors: Guenzi M, Giannelli F, Bosetti D, Blandino G, Milanese ML, Pupillo F, Corvò R, Fozza A
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Hypofractionated versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of the breast.
- Authors: Oar AJ, Boxer MM, Papadatos G, Delaney GP, Phan P, Descallar J, Duggan K, Tran K, Yap ML
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Local control with conventional and hypofractionated adjuvant radiotherapy after breast-conserving surgery for ductal carcinoma in-situ.
- Authors: Williamson D, Dinniwell R, Fung S, Pintilie M, Done SJ, Fyles AW
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Radiotherapy and tamoxifen in women with completely excised ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand: randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Houghton J, George WD, Cuzick J, Duggan C, Fentiman IS, Spittle M, UK Coordinating Committee on Cancer Research., Ductal Carcinoma in situ Working Party., DCIS trialists in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 12
- Hypofractionated volumetric modulated arc therapy in ductal carcinoma in situ: toxicity and cosmetic outcome from a prospective series.
- Authors: De Rose F, Fogliata A, Franceschini D, Iftode C, Torrisi R, Masci G, Sagona A, Tinterri C, Testori A, Gatzemeier W, Fernandes B, Rahal D, Cozzi L, Santoro A, Scorsetti M
- Issue date: 2018 May