Awareness of the link between obesity and cancer in UK school curricula
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK;
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRenehan AG, Lloyd K, Renehan I. Awareness of the link between obesity and cancer in UK school curricula. Lancet. 2019; 393(10181):1591-2.
- An undergraduate Otolaryngology curriculum comparison in the United Kingdom using a curriculum evaluation framework.
- Authors: Steven RA, Mires GJ, Lloyd SKW, McAleer S
- Issue date: 2017 Oct
- Education in sexuality in the medical curriculum.
- Authors: Dennis KJ, Elstein M
- Issue date: 1980 Aug
- Leadership and management in UK medical school curricula.
- Authors: Jefferies R, Sheriff IH, Matthews JH, Jagger O, Curtis S, Lees P, Spurgeon PC, Fountain DM, Oldman A, Habib A, Saied A, Court J, Giannoudi M, Sayma M, Ward N, Cork N, Olatokun O, Devine O, O'Connell P, Carr P, Kotronias RA, Gardiner R, Buckle RT, Thomson RJ, Williams S, Nicholson SJ, Goga U
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 10
- Cancer curricula for secondary schools: making the right choice.
- Authors: Pezza PE
- Issue date: 1998
- Perceptions of the value of traditional ecological knowledge to formal school curricula: opportunities and challenges from Malekula Island, Vanuatu.
- Authors: McCarter J, Gavin MC
- Issue date: 2011 Nov 23