Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses
AffiliationWolfson Palliative Care Research Centre, Institute for Clinical and Applied Health Research, Hull
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSwan F, Newey A, Bland M, Allgar V, Booth S, Bausewein C, et al. Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses. Palliat Med. 2019.
- Benzodiazepines for the relief of breathlessness in advanced malignant and non-malignant diseases in adults.
- Authors: Simon ST, Higginson IJ, Booth S, Harding R, Weingärtner V, Bausewein C
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 20
- Oxygen for breathlessness in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who do not qualify for home oxygen therapy.
- Authors: Ekström M, Ahmadi Z, Bornefalk-Hermansson A, Abernethy A, Currow D
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 25
- The role of airflow for the relief of chronic refractory breathlessness.
- Authors: Swan F, Booth S
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Systematic reviews of the effectiveness of day care for people with severe mental disorders: (1) acute day hospital versus admission; (2) vocational rehabilitation; (3) day hospital versus outpatient care.
- Authors: Marshall M, Crowther R, Almaraz-Serrano A, Creed F, Sledge W, Kluiter H, Roberts C, Hill E, Wiersma D, Bond GR, Huxley P, Tyrer P
- Issue date: 2001
- Active mind-body movement therapies as an adjunct to or in comparison with pulmonary rehabilitation for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Gendron LM, Nyberg A, Saey D, Maltais F, Lacasse Y
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 10