Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses
AffiliationWolfson Palliative Care Research Centre, Institute for Clinical and Applied Health Research, Hull
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSwan F, Newey A, Bland M, Allgar V, Booth S, Bausewein C, et al. Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses. Palliat Med. 2019.
- Symptomatic oxygen for non-hypoxaemic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Uronis H, McCrory DC, Samsa G, Currow D, Abernethy A
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 15
- The role of airflow for the relief of chronic refractory breathlessness.
- Authors: Swan F, Booth S
- Issue date: 2015 Sep
- Battery operated fan and chronic breathlessness: does it help?
- Authors: Barnes-Harris M, Allgar V, Booth S, Currow D, Hart S, Phillips J, Swan F, Johnson MJ
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- The impact of home-based physiotherapy interventions on breathlessness during activities of daily living in severe COPD: a systematic review.
- Authors: Thomas MJ, Simpson J, Riley R, Grant E
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- A crossover study of short burst oxygen therapy (SBOT) for the relief of exercise-induced breathlessness in severe COPD.
- Authors: O'Driscoll BR, Neill J, Pulakal S, Turkington PM
- Issue date: 2011 May 13