Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses
AffiliationWolfson Palliative Care Research Centre, Institute for Clinical and Applied Health Research, Hull
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSwan F, Newey A, Bland M, Allgar V, Booth S, Bausewein C, et al. Airflow relieves chronic breathlessness in people with advanced disease: an exploratory systematic review and meta-analyses. Palliat Med. 2019.
- Oxygen for breathlessness in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who do not qualify for home oxygen therapy.
- Authors: Ekström M, Ahmadi Z, Bornefalk-Hermansson A, Abernethy A, Currow D
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 25
- Benzodiazepines for the relief of breathlessness in advanced malignant and non-malignant diseases in adults.
- Authors: Simon ST, Higginson IJ, Booth S, Harding R, Weingärtner V, Bausewein C
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 20
- Ambulatory oxygen for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who are not hypoxaemic at rest.
- Authors: Ameer F, Carson KV, Usmani ZA, Smith BJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jun 24
- Symptomatic oxygen for non-hypoxaemic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Authors: Uronis H, McCrory DC, Samsa G, Currow D, Abernethy A
- Issue date: 2011 Jun 15
- The role of airflow for the relief of chronic refractory breathlessness.
- Authors: Swan F, Booth S
- Issue date: 2015 Sep