Predictive biomarkers for muscle-invasive bladder cancer: the search for the holy grail continues
AffiliationManchester Cancer Research Centre, Division of Cancer Science, School of Medical Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Sciences Centre, Manchester, UK; Department of Clinical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChoudhury A, Hoskin PJ. Predictive biomarkers for muscle-invasive bladder cancer: the search for the holy grail continues. Eur Urol. 2019 Feb 4.
- Reply from Authors re: Ananya Choudhury, Peter J. Hoskin. Predictive Biomarkers for Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: The Search for the Holy Grail Continues. Eur Urol 2019;76:69-70: Towards Biomarker-Informed Management of Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Mouw KW, Miyamoto DT, Efstathiou JA
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- Predicting Response to Intravesical Therapy in Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Alameddine M, Kineish O, Ritch C
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Novel urinary biomarkers for the detection of bladder cancer: A systematic review.
- Authors: Tan WS, Tan WP, Tan MY, Khetrapal P, Dong L, deWinter P, Feber A, Kelly JD
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- An up-to-date catalog of available urinary biomarkers for the surveillance of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
- Authors: Soria F, Droller MJ, Lotan Y, Gontero P, D'Andrea D, Gust KM, Rouprêt M, Babjuk M, Palou J, Shariat SF
- Issue date: 2018 Dec
- Prediction of muscle-invasive bladder cancer using urinary proteomics.
- Authors: Schiffer E, Vlahou A, Petrolekas A, Stravodimos K, Tauber R, Geschwend JE, Neuhaus J, Stolzenburg JU, Conaway MR, Mischak H, Theodorescu D
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 1