Clonal haematopoiesis - a source of biological noise in cell-free DNA analyses.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence London and Manchester, University College London
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAbbosh C, Swanton C, Birkbak NJ. Clonal haematopoiesis - a source of biological noise in cell-free DNA analyses. Ann Oncol. 2019 Jan 15.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Mutations found in cell-free DNAs of patients with malignant lymphoma at remission can derive from clonal hematopoiesis.
- Authors: Suehara Y, Sakata-Yanagimoto M, Hattori K, Kusakabe M, Nanmoku T, Sato T, Noguchi M, Chiba S
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Biological background of the genomic variations of cf-DNA in healthy individuals.
- Authors: Liu J, Chen X, Wang J, Zhou S, Wang CL, Ye MZ, Wang XY, Song Y, Wang YQ, Zhang LT, Wu RH, Yang HM, Zhu SD, Zhou MZ, Zhang XC, Zhu HM, Qian ZY
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 1
- Clonal Hematopoiesis: A New Layer in the Liquid Biopsy Story in Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Bauml J, Levy B
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 15
- Clonal dynamics of native haematopoiesis.
- Authors: Sun J, Ramos A, Chapman B, Johnnidis JB, Le L, Ho YJ, Klein A, Hofmann O, Camargo FD
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 16
- Recent advances in understanding clonal haematopoiesis in aplastic anaemia.
- Authors: Stanley N, Olson TS, Babushok DV
- Issue date: 2017 May