The advanced prostate cancer consensus on a regional level - what can we learn?
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology and Haematology, Cantonal Hospital St. Gallen, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOmlin A, Gillessen S. The advanced prostate cancer consensus on a regional level - what can we learn? BJU Int. 2019 Jan;123(1):3-4.
- Management of patients with advanced prostate cancer in the Asia Pacific region: 'real-world' consideration of results from the Advanced Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference (APCCC) 2017.
- Authors: Chiong E, Murphy DG, Akaza H, Buchan NC, Chung BH, Kanesvaran R, Khochikar M, Letran J, Lojanapiwat B, Ng CF, Ong T, Pu YS, Saad M, Schubach K, Türkeri L, Umbas R, Le Chuyen V, Williams S, Ye DW, ANZUP Cancer Trials Group., Davis ID
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- NCCN Asia Consensus Statement prostate cancer.
- Authors: Hinotsu S, Namiki M, Ozono S, Akaza H
- Issue date: 2018 Nov 1
- [NCCN Asian consensus statement - can Asian patients with cancer accept treatment modalities from NCCN guidelines ?].
- Authors: Ozono S, Hinotsu S, Namiki M, Akaza H
- Issue date: 2014 Jun
- First Brazilian Consensus of Advanced Prostate Cancer: Recommendations for Clinical Practice.
- Authors: Sasse AD, Wiermann EG, Herchenhorn D, Bastos DA, Schutz FA, Maluf FC, Coura G Filho, Morbeck IAP, Cerci JJ, Smaletz O, Lima VS, Adamy A Jr, Campos FS, Carvalhal GF, Cezar LC, Dall'Oglio MF, Sadi MV, Reis RBD, Nogueira L
- Issue date: 2017 May-Jun
- Re: Silke Gillessen, Gerhardt Attard, Tomasz M. Beer, et al. Management of Patients with Advanced Prostate Cancer: The Report of the Advanced Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference APCCC 2017. Eur Urol 2018;73:178-211.
- Authors: von Eyben FE, Virgolini I, Roviello G
- Issue date: 2018 Feb