Safety of spinal anesthesia in thrombocytopenic patients: are there lessons to be learnt from oncology?
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHo AM, Mizubuti GB, Ho AK. Safety of spinal anesthesia in thrombocytopenic patients: are there lessons to be learnt from oncology? Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2019 Jan;44(1):29-31.
JournalRegional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Lessons Learnt from Past Incidents and Accidents in Radiation Oncology.
- Authors: Knöös T
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Building a safer foundation: the Lessons Learnt patient safety training programme.
- Authors: Ahmed M, Arora S, Tiew S, Hayden J, Sevdalis N, Vincent C, Baker P
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- [Spinal anesthesia in a parturient complicated with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura].
- Authors: Chang KH, Ogawa M, Uchida K, Masago K, Otsuji M, Sugano T, Matsushita F, Hanaoka K
- Issue date: 2003 Aug
- Lumbar punctures in thrombocytopenic children with cancer.
- Authors: Foerster MV, Pedrosa Fde P, da Fonseca TC, Couceiro TC, Lima LC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb
- Anaesthesia in the wake of the Nepal earthquake: Experience and immediate lessons learnt.
- Authors: Dumont L, Khanal S, Thüring D, Junod JD, Hagon O
- Issue date: 2016 May