Safety of spinal anesthesia in thrombocytopenic patients: are there lessons to be learnt from oncology?
AffiliationDepartment of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHo AM, Mizubuti GB, Ho AK. Safety of spinal anesthesia in thrombocytopenic patients: are there lessons to be learnt from oncology? Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2019 Jan;44(1):29-31.
JournalRegional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Neuraxial Anesthesia in Parturients with Thrombocytopenia: A Multisite Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Authors: Goodier CG, Lu JT, Hebbar L, Segal BS, Goetzl L
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- [Spinal anesthesia in a parturient complicated with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura].
- Authors: Chang KH, Ogawa M, Uchida K, Masago K, Otsuji M, Sugano T, Matsushita F, Hanaoka K
- Issue date: 2003 Aug
- Anesthetic management of seven deliveries in three sisters with the May-Hegglin anomaly.
- Authors: Fishman EB, Connors JM, Camann WR
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Electronically determined platelet indices in thrombocytopenic patients.
- Authors: Nelson RB 3rd, Kehl D
- Issue date: 1981 Aug 15
- Lumbar punctures in thrombocytopenic children with cancer.
- Authors: Foerster MV, Pedrosa Fde P, da Fonseca TC, Couceiro TC, Lima LC
- Issue date: 2015 Feb