Current practice in the use of cone beam computed tomography: a survey of UK dental practices.
AffiliationDivision of Dentistry, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, The University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, Manchester M13 9PL
MetadataShow full item record
CitationYalda FA, Holroyd J, Islam M, Theodorakou C, Horner K. Current practice in the use of cone beam computed tomography: a survey of UK dental practices. Br Dent J. 2019 Jan 18.
JournalBritish Dental Journal
- Use of cone beam computed tomography in implant dentistry: current concepts, indications and limitations for clinical practice and research.
- Authors: Bornstein MM, Horner K, Jacobs R
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Dental cone beam computed tomography: justification for use in planning oral implant placement.
- Authors: Jacobs R, Quirynen M
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Legal considerations in the use of cone beam computer tomography imaging.
- Authors: Zinman EJ, White SC, Tetradis S
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Cone beam computed tomography in dental education: a survey of US, UK, and Australian dental schools.
- Authors: Parashar V, Whaites E, Monsour P, Chaudhry J, Geist JR
- Issue date: 2012 Nov
- Evaluation of voxel values in mandibular cancellous bone: relationship between cone-beam computed tomography and multislice helical computed tomography.
- Authors: Naitoh M, Hirukawa A, Katsumata A, Ariji E
- Issue date: 2009 May