Immunotherapy in tyrosine kinase inhibitor-naive advanced epidermal growth factor receptor-mutant non-small cell lung cancer-driving down a precarious road in driver-mutated lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTay RY, Ackermann CJ, Califano R. Immunotherapy in tyrosine kinase inhibitor-naive advanced epidermal growth factor receptor-mutant non-small cell lung cancer-driving down a precarious road in driver-mutated lung cancer. Transl Lung Cancer Res. 2018 Dec;7(Suppl 4):S377-S80.
JournalTranslational Lung Cancer Research
- Clinical impact of switching to a second EGFR-TKI after a severe AE related to a first EGFR-TKI in EGFR-mutated NSCLC.
- Authors: Takeda M, Okamoto I, Tsurutani J, Oiso N, Kawada A, Nakagawa K
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- Characteristics and overall survival of EGFR mutation-positive non-small cell lung cancer treated with EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors: a retrospective analysis for 1660 Japanese patients.
- Authors: Inoue A, Yoshida K, Morita S, Imamura F, Seto T, Okamoto I, Nakagawa K, Yamamoto N, Muto S, Fukuoka M
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Immunotherapy combined with epidermal growth factor receptor-tyrosine kinase inhibitors in non-small-cell lung cancer treatment.
- Authors: Liang H, Liu X, Wang M
- Issue date: 2018
- Effects of icotinib on advanced non-small cell lung cancer with different EGFR phenotypes.
- Authors: Pan H, Liu R, Li S, Fang H, Wang Z, Huang S, Zhou J
- Issue date: 2014 Sep