Trends in melanoma incidence rates in eight susceptible populations to 2015.
AffiliationDepartment of Population Health, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Queensland, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOlsen CM, Green AC, Pandeya N, Whiteman DC. Trends in melanoma incidence rates in eight susceptible populations to 2015. J Invest Dermatol. 2018 Dec 19.
JournalThe Journal of investigative dermatology
- Changing trends in the incidence of invasive melanoma in Victoria, 1985-2015.
- Authors: Curchin DJ, Harris VR, McCormack CJ, Smith SD
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 2
- Trends in incidence of cutaneous malignant melanoma in Canada: 1992-2010 versus 2011-2015.
- Authors: Ghazawi FM, Le M, Alghazawi N, Rahme E, Moreau L, Netchiporouk E, Zubarev A, Roshdy O, Glassman SJ, Sasseville D, Litvinov IV
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Melanoma epidemiology of Austria reveals gender-related differences.
- Authors: Duschek N, Skvara H, Kittler H, Delir G, Fink A, Pinkowicz A, Waldhör T
- Issue date: 2013 Nov-Dec
- Rising incidence of head and neck mucosal melanoma in Australia.
- Authors: Youssef D, Vasani S, Marquess J, Cervin A
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Effects of the German skin cancer screening programme on melanoma incidence and indicators of disease severity.
- Authors: Trautmann F, Meier F, Seidler A, Schmitt J
- Issue date: 2016 Nov