Survival of patients with early invasive melanoma down-staged under the new eighth edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system.
AffiliationPopulation Health Department, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Herston, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
Citationvon Schuckmann LA, Hughes MCB, Lee R, Lorigan P, Khosrotehrani K, Smithers BM, et al. Survival of patients with early invasive melanoma down-staged under the new eighth edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019;80(1):272-4.
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Validation of the American Joint Committee on Cancer Eighth Edition Staging of Patients With Metastatic Cutaneous Melanoma Treated With Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors.
- Authors: Waninger JJ, Ma VT, Journey S, Skvarce J, Chopra Z, Tezel A, Bryant AK, Mayo C, Sun Y, Sankar K, Ramnath N, Lao C, Sussman JB, Fecher L, Alva A, Green MD
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 1
- Improved stratification of pT1 melanoma according to the 8th American Joint Committee on Cancer staging edition criteria: A Dutch population-based study.
- Authors: Verver D, Louwman WJ, Koljenović S, Verhoef C, Grünhagen DJ, van Akkooi ACJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Comparison of seventh and eighth edition of AJCC staging system in melanomas at locoregional stage.
- Authors: Teterycz P, Ługowska I, Koseła-Paterczyk H, Rutkowski P
- Issue date: 2019 Jul 25
- Reflecting on the 2001 American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging System for melanoma.
- Authors: Retsas S, Mastrangelo MJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- A population-based validation of the American Joint Committee on Cancer melanoma staging system.
- Authors: Gimotty PA, Botbyl J, Soong SJ, Guerry D
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 1