Survival of patients with early invasive melanoma down-staged under the new eighth edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system.
AffiliationPopulation Health Department, Queensland Institute of Medical Research Berghofer Medical Research Institute, Herston, Australia
MetadataShow full item record
Citationvon Schuckmann LA, Hughes MCB, Lee R, Lorigan P, Khosrotehrani K, Smithers BM, et al. Survival of patients with early invasive melanoma down-staged under the new eighth edition of the American Joint Committee on Cancer staging system. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2019;80(1):272-4.
JournalJournal of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Improved stratification of pT1 melanoma according to the 8th American Joint Committee on Cancer staging edition criteria: A Dutch population-based study.
- Authors: Verver D, Louwman WJ, Koljenović S, Verhoef C, Grünhagen DJ, van Akkooi ACJ
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- The eighth edition American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) melanoma staging system: implications for melanoma treatment and care.
- Authors: Keung EZ, Gershenwald JE
- Issue date: 2018 Aug
- Reflecting on the 2001 American Joint Committee on Cancer Staging System for melanoma.
- Authors: Retsas S, Mastrangelo MJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- A population-based validation of the American Joint Committee on Cancer melanoma staging system.
- Authors: Gimotty PA, Botbyl J, Soong SJ, Guerry D
- Issue date: 2005 Nov 1
- Evidence-based staging system for malignant melanoma: is new necessarily better?
- Authors: Baron JM, Abuzahra F
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 31-Aug 6