British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous lymphomas 2018
Illidge, Timothy M
Mohd, Mustapa M
AffiliationLeeds Cancer Centre, St James's University Hospital, Leeds, LS9 7TF, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGilson D, Whittaker SJ, Child FJ, Scarisbrick JJ, Illidge TM, Parry EJ, et al. British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous lymphomas. 2018. Br J Dermatol. 2018 Dec 17.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Joint British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Whittaker SJ, Marsden JR, Spittle M, Russell Jones R, British Association of Dermatologists., U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group.
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Thirty years of progress in cutaneous lymphoma research.
- Authors: Willemze R
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- The spectrum of cutaneous lymphomas in patients less than 20 years of age.
- Authors: Fink-Puches R, Chott A, Ardigó M, Simonitsch I, Ferrara G, Kerl H, Cerroni L
- Issue date: 2004 Sep-Oct
- Current therapy of choice for cutaneous lymphomas: Complementary to the Japanese Dermatological Association/Japanese Skin Cancer Society guidelines.
- Authors: Iwatsuki K, Hamada T, Japanese Skin Cancer Society - Lymphoma Study Group.
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- The revised European-American Classification of Lymphoid Neoplasms (REAL): a preferred approach for the classification of cutaneous lymphomas.
- Authors: Sander CA, Flaig MJ, Kaudewitz P, Jaffe ES
- Issue date: 1999 Jun