British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous lymphomas 2018
Illidge, Timothy M
Mohd, Mustapa M
AffiliationLeeds Cancer Centre, St James's University Hospital, Leeds, LS9 7TF, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGilson D, Whittaker SJ, Child FJ, Scarisbrick JJ, Illidge TM, Parry EJ, et al. British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous lymphomas. 2018. Br J Dermatol. 2018 Dec 17.
JournalBritish Journal of Dermatology
- Joint British Association of Dermatologists and U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group guidelines for the management of primary cutaneous T-cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Whittaker SJ, Marsden JR, Spittle M, Russell Jones R, British Association of Dermatologists., U.K. Cutaneous Lymphoma Group.
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- Primary cutaneous lymphoma: ESMO clinical recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.
- Authors: Willemze R, Dreyling M, ESMO Guidelines Working Group.
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Guidelines for the management of cutaneous lymphomas (2011): a consensus statement by the Japanese Skin Cancer Society - Lymphoma Study Group.
- Authors: Sugaya M, Hamada T, Kawai K, Yonekura K, Ohtsuka M, Shimauchi T, Tokura Y, Nozaki K, Izutsu K, Suzuki R, Setoyama M, Nagatani T, Koga H, Tani M, Iwatsuki K
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- British Association of Dermatologists guidelines for the management of hidradenitis suppurativa (acne inversa) 2018.
- Authors: Ingram JR, Collier F, Brown D, Burton T, Burton J, Chin MF, Desai N, Goodacre TEE, Piguet V, Pink AE, Exton LS, Mohd Mustapa MF
- Issue date: 2019 May
- [Cutaneous lymphomas. Quality Assurance Committee of the German Society of Dermatology and the Professional Organization of German Dermatologists e. V].
- Authors: Dummer R
- Issue date: 1998 Oct