'Blood letting' technique with externalized microvascular anastomotic coupler: a salvage option to release intraoperative venous congestion of propeller flap
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic Surgery, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTsapralis N, Pham H, Vlachogiorgos A, Kosutic D. "Blood letting" technique with externalized microvascular anastomotic coupler: a salvage option to release intraoperative venous congestion of propeller flap. Microsurgery. 2018 Dec 19.
- The Use of Venous Coupler Device in Free Tissue Transfers for Oral and Maxillofacial Reconstruction.
- Authors: Li R, Zhang R, He W, Qiao Y, Li W
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Exposure of a microvascular anastomotic coupler in head and neck reconstruction: a case report.
- Authors: Kubo T, Kitamura N, Onoda M, Maeda D, Matsuda K, Hosokawa K
- Issue date: 2014
- 1000 consecutive venous anastomoses using the microvascular anastomotic coupler in breast reconstruction.
- Authors: Jandali S, Wu LC, Vega SJ, Kovach SJ, Serletti JM
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- The microvascular anastomotic coupler for venous anastomoses in free flap breast reconstruction improves outcomes.
- Authors: Fitzgerald O'Connor E, Rozen WM, Chowdhry M, Patel NG, Chow WT, Griffiths M, Ramakrishnan VV
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Lower extremity free flap reconstruction outcomes using venous coupler.
- Authors: Ducic I, Brown BJ, Rao SS
- Issue date: 2011 Jul