'Blood letting' technique with externalized microvascular anastomotic coupler: a salvage option to release intraoperative venous congestion of propeller flap
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic Surgery, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTsapralis N, Pham H, Vlachogiorgos A, Kosutic D. "Blood letting" technique with externalized microvascular anastomotic coupler: a salvage option to release intraoperative venous congestion of propeller flap. Microsurgery. 2018 Dec 19.
- Two easy and simple modifications when using a distally based sural flap to reduce the risk of venous congestion.
- Authors: Dragu A, Bach AD, Kneser U, Horch RE
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Operative complications and the management of intraoperative flow failure.
- Authors: McKee NH
- Issue date: 1993
- Paradoxical venous Doppler signal: a sentinel sign of early venous congestion.
- Authors: Bar-Meir ED, Merali HS, Yueh JH, Tobias AM, Lee BT
- Issue date: 2008 May
- Strategies for recognizing and managing intraoperative venous congestion in abdominally based autologous breast reconstruction.
- Authors: Sbitany H, Mirzabeigi MN, Kovach SJ, Wu LC, Serletti JM
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Surgical strategies to salvage the venous compromised deep inferior epigastric perforator flap.
- Authors: Ali R, Bernier C, Lin YT, Ching WC, Rodriguez EP, Cardenas-Mejia A, Henry SL, Evans GR, Cheng MH
- Issue date: 2010 Oct