EmPHasis-10 score for the assessment of quality of life in various types of pulmonary hypertension and its relation to outcome
AffiliationAdult Congenital Heart Centre and National Centre for Pulmonary Hypertension, Royal Brompton Hospital, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFavoccia C, Kempny A, Yorke J, Armstrong I, Price LC, McCabe C, et al. EmPHasis-10 score for the assessment of quality of life in various types of pulmonary hypertension and its relation to outcome.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018 Dec 19.
JournalEuropean Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- Risk assessment in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Authors: Raina A, Humbert M
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Contemporary diagnosis and management of pulmonary hypertension.
- Authors: Cannon JE, Pepke-Zaba J
- Issue date: 2016 Oct 15
- Quality of life as a prognostic marker in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Authors: Fernandes CJ, Martins BC, Jardim CV, Ciconelli RM, Morinaga LK, Breda AP, Hoette S, Souza R
- Issue date: 2014 Aug 30
- The challenge of an expanded therapeutic window in pulmonary hypertension.
- Authors: Stewart S, Strange GA, Playford D
- Issue date: 2020 Apr
- Long-Term Outcomes After Percutaneous Transluminal Pulmonary Angioplasty for Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension.
- Authors: Inami T, Kataoka M, Yanagisawa R, Ishiguro H, Shimura N, Fukuda K, Yoshino H, Satoh T
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 13