EmPHasis-10 score for the assessment of quality of life in various types of pulmonary hypertension and its relation to outcome
AffiliationAdult Congenital Heart Centre and National Centre for Pulmonary Hypertension, Royal Brompton Hospital, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFavoccia C, Kempny A, Yorke J, Armstrong I, Price LC, McCabe C, et al. EmPHasis-10 score for the assessment of quality of life in various types of pulmonary hypertension and its relation to outcome.Eur J Prev Cardiol. 2018 Dec 19.
JournalEuropean Journal of Preventive Cardiology
- Relation Between Pulmonary Hypertension and Health-Related Quality of Life in Patients Undergoing Hemodialysis.
- Authors: Kıvanç T, Kal Ö, Çiftçi Ö, Akçay Ş
- Issue date: 2016 Nov
- Sleep quality, depression, and quality of life in patients with pulmonary hypertension.
- Authors: Batal O, Khatib OF, Bair N, Aboussouan LS, Minai OA
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Cognitive, emotional, and quality of life outcomes in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Authors: White J, Hopkins RO, Glissmeyer EW, Kitterman N, Elliott CG
- Issue date: 2006 Mar 31
- Measurement of quality of life in pulmonary hypertension and its significance.
- Authors: Cenedese E, Speich R, Dorschner L, Ulrich S, Maggiorini M, Jenni R, Fischler M
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Adaptation and Validation of the Cambridge Pulmonary Hypertension Outcome Review (CAMPHOR) for Use in Spain.
- Authors: Aguirre-Camacho A, Stepanous J, Blanco-Donoso LM, Moreno-Jiménez B, Wilburn J, González-Saiz L, McKenna SP
- Issue date: 2017 Jun