Transitioning adolescent and young adult cancer care research out of its adolescence.
AffiliationDepartment of Cancer Medicine, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStark D, Fern LA, Gibson F, Hawkins M, Hough R, McCabe MG, et al. Transitioning adolescent and young adult cancer care research out of its adolescence. Eur J Cancer Care (Engl). 2018 Nov;27(6):e12962.
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer Care
- Transition and interprofessional collaboration in moving from pediatric to adult renal care.
- Authors: Micklos L
- Issue date: 2014 May-Jun
- [An extended report at the time of patient transfer may ease adaptation].
- Authors: Schweizer A, Schreiber M, Heddergott J, Schmitz A, Puschmann R
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Selling patients.
- Authors: Nugus P, Bridges J, Braithwaite J
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 10
- [Organizing a place for nursing care transfer: wounds become healing sites].
- Authors: Ullrich K, Mayer-Aberle E
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Taking your patient base with you.
- Authors: Burchfield H, Burnett N, Matcham J
- Issue date: 1998 Nov