AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTay RY, Califano R. Checkpoint inhibitor pneumonitis - real-world incidence and risk. J Thorac Oncol. 2018 Dec;13(12):1812-4.
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-related Pneumonitis. Incidence, Risk Factors, and Clinical and Radiographic Features.
- Authors: Sternschein R, Moll M, Ng J, D'Ambrosio C
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1
- Checkpoint Inhibitor Pneumonitis: Too Clinically Serious For Benefit?
- Authors: Le T, Minna JD, Gerber DE
- Issue date: 2019 Mar
- Reply to the comments on: Pneumonitis in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer patients treated with EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor: Meta-analysis of 153 cohorts with 15,713 patients: Meta-analysis of incidence and risk factors of EGFR-TKI pneumonitis in NSCLC.
- Authors: Suh CH, Kim KW, Nishino M
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Risk of Pneumonitis with the Use of Different Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in a Mexican Population.
- Authors: Dávila-Dupont D, Motola-Kuba D, Dorantes-Heredia R, González-Alonso BK, Alcántara-Velarde T, García-Santisteban R, Martínez-Sámano JE, Grimaldo-Roque HJ, Ruiz-Morales JM
- Issue date: 2019