Linkage of the UK Clinical Practice Research Datalink with the national cancer registry
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, School of Medical Sciences, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBadrick E, Renehan I, Renehan AG. Linkage of the UK Clinical Practice Research Datalink with the national cancer registry. European Journal of Epidemiology. 2018 Oct 5.
JournalEur J Epidemiol
- Approach to record linkage of primary care data from Clinical Practice Research Datalink to other health-related patient data: overview and implications.
- Authors: Padmanabhan S, Carty L, Cameron E, Ghosh RE, Williams R, Strongman H
- Issue date: 2019 Jan
- Data resource profile: cardiovascular disease research using linked bespoke studies and electronic health records (CALIBER).
- Authors: Denaxas SC, George J, Herrett E, Shah AD, Kalra D, Hingorani AD, Kivimaki M, Timmis AD, Smeeth L, Hemingway H
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Validation of Cancer Cases Using Primary Care, Cancer Registry, and Hospitalization Data in the United Kingdom.
- Authors: Margulis AV, Fortuny J, Kaye JA, Calingaert B, Reynolds M, Plana E, McQuay LJ, Atsma WJ, Franks B, de Vogel S, Perez-Gutthann S, Arana A
- Issue date: 2018 Mar
- Performing studies using the UK Clinical Practice Research Datalink: to link or not to link?
- Authors: McDonald L, Schultze A, Carroll R, Ramagopalan SV
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Effect of improved data collection on breast cancer incidence and survival: reconciliation of a registry with a clinical database.
- Authors: Stotter A, Bright N, Silcocks PB, Botha JL
- Issue date: 2000 Jul 22