The HER3 pathway as a potential target for inhibition in patients with biliary tract cancers.
Backen, Alison C
McNamara, Mairéad G
Hubner, Richard A
Valle, Juan W
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractExpression of human epidermal growth factor receptor (HER)2 and HER3 have been investigated in small BTC studies using variable scoring systems.
CitationThe HER3 pathway as a potential target for inhibition in patients with biliary tract cancers. 2018, 13 (10):e0206007 PLoS ONE
- Overexpression and gene amplification of EGFR, HER2, and HER3 in biliary tract carcinomas, and the possibility for therapy with the HER2-targeting antibody pertuzumab.
- Authors: Kawamoto T, Ishige K, Thomas M, Yamashita-Kashima Y, Shu S, Ishikura N, Ariizumi S, Yamamoto M, Kurosaki K, Shoda J
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- HER2/HER3 pathway in biliary tract malignancies; systematic review and meta-analysis: a potential therapeutic target?
- Authors: Galdy S, Lamarca A, McNamara MG, Hubner RA, Cella CA, Fazio N, Valle JW
- Issue date: 2017 Mar
- Co-overexpression of HER2/HER3 is a predictor of impaired survival in breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Berghoff AS, Bartsch R, Preusser M, Ricken G, Steger GG, Bago-Horvath Z, Rudas M, Streubel B, Dubsky P, Gnant M, Fitzal F, Zielinski CC, Birner P
- Issue date: 2014 Oct
- Prognostic implications of altered human epidermal growth factor receptors (HERs) in gastric carcinomas: HER2 and HER3 are predictors of poor outcome.
- Authors: Begnami MD, Fukuda E, Fregnani JH, Nonogaki S, Montagnini AL, da Costa WL Jr, Soares FA
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 1
- Clinicopathological and prognostic correlations of HER3 expression and its degradation regulators, NEDD4-1 and NRDP1, in primary breast cancer.
- Authors: Luhtala S, Staff S, Kallioniemi A, Tanner M, Isola J
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 26