Quality of life after postmastectomy radiotherapy in patients with intermediate-risk breast cancer (SUPREMO): 2-year follow-up results of a randomised controlled trial.
Loncaster, Juliette A
AffiliationLeeds Institute of Cancer and Pathology, University of Leeds, Leeds Cancer Centre, St James's University Hospital, Leeds, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPostmastectomy radiotherapy in patients with four or more positive axillary nodes reduces breast cancer mortality, but its role in patients with one to three involved nodes is controversial. We assessed the effects of postmastectomy radiotherapy on quality of life (QOL) in women with intermediate-risk breast cancer.
CitationQuality of life after postmastectomy radiotherapy in patients with intermediate-risk breast cancer (SUPREMO): 2-year follow-up results of a randomised controlled trial. 2018 Lancet Oncol
JournalThe Lancet Oncology
- Quality-of-life results for accelerated partial breast irradiation with interstitial brachytherapy versus whole-breast irradiation in early breast cancer after breast-conserving surgery (GEC-ESTRO): 5-year results of a randomised, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Schäfer R, Strnad V, Polgár C, Uter W, Hildebrandt G, Ott OJ, Kauer-Dorner D, Knauerhase H, Major T, Lyczek J, Guinot JL, Dunst J, Miguelez CG, Slampa P, Allgäuer M, Lössl K, Kovács G, Fischedick AR, Fietkau R, Resch A, Kulik A, Arribas L, Niehoff P, Guedea F, Schlamann A, Gall C, Polat B, Groupe Européen de Curiethérapie of European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (GEC-ESTRO).
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Quality of life after breast-conserving therapy and adjuvant radiotherapy for non-low-risk ductal carcinoma in situ (BIG 3-07/TROG 07.01): 2-year results of a randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: King MT, Link EK, Whelan TJ, Olivotto IA, Kunkler I, Westenberg AH, Gruber G, Schofield P, Chua BH, BIG 3-07/TROG 07.01 trial investigators.
- Issue date: 2020 May
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for patients with intermediate-risk localised prostate cancer: 2-year patient-reported outcomes of the randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 CHHiP trial.
- Authors: Wilkins A, Mossop H, Syndikus I, Khoo V, Bloomfield D, Parker C, Logue J, Scrase C, Patterson H, Birtle A, Staffurth J, Malik Z, Panades M, Eswar C, Graham J, Russell M, Kirkbride P, O'Sullivan JM, Gao A, Cruickshank C, Griffin C, Dearnaley D, Hall E
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Ultra-hypofractionated versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for prostate cancer (HYPO-RT-PC): patient-reported quality-of-life outcomes of a randomised, controlled, non-inferiority, phase 3 trial.
- Authors: Fransson P, Nilsson P, Gunnlaugsson A, Beckman L, Tavelin B, Norman D, Thellenberg-Karlsson C, Hoyer M, Lagerlund M, Kindblom J, Ginman C, Johansson B, Björnlinger K, Seke M, Agrup M, Zackrisson B, Kjellén E, Franzén L, Widmark A
- Issue date: 2021 Feb
- Breast-conserving surgery with or without irradiation in women aged 65 years or older with early breast cancer (PRIME II): a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Kunkler IH, Williams LJ, Jack WJ, Cameron DA, Dixon JM, PRIME II investigators.
- Issue date: 2015 Mar