Management of an anastomotic stricture using a combined laparoscopic and transanal approach - a video vignette.
AffiliationColorectal Unit, Department of Surgery, Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of an anastomotic stricture using a combined laparoscopic and transanal approach - a video vignette. 2018, 20 (10):934-935 Colorectal Dis
JournalColorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Radial incision and cutting method using a transanal approach for treatment of anastomotic strictures following rectal cancer surgery: a case report.
- Authors: Nepal P, Mori S, Kita Y, Tanabe K, Baba K, Uchikado Y, Kurahara H, Arigami T, Sakoda M, Maemura K, Natsugoe S
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 14
- Treatment of Anastomotic Stricture of a Handsewn Coloanal Anastomosis With Transanal Approach.
- Authors: Gomes da Silva R, Hanan B, Fonseca LM
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Transanal surgery: A tool in the colorectal anastomotic leakage.
- Authors: Planellas Giné P, Gil Garcia J, Farrés Coll R, Codina Cazador A
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Transanal minimally invasive surgery as a treatment option for a completely occluded anastomosis after low anterior resection: A new approach to severe anastomotic stenosis.
- Authors: Bong JW, Lim SB
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Transanal anorectal stricturoplasty using the Heineke-Mikulicz principle: a novel technique.
- Authors: Lee SW, Niec R, Melnitchouk N, Samdani T
- Issue date: 2016 Jan