Management of an anastomotic stricture using a combined laparoscopic and transanal approach - a video vignette.
AffiliationColorectal Unit, Department of Surgery, Royal Albert Edward Infirmary, Wigan, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of an anastomotic stricture using a combined laparoscopic and transanal approach - a video vignette. 2018, 20 (10):934-935 Colorectal Dis
JournalColorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
- Transanal and transabdominal laparoscopic Hartmann's reversal with rectal stump fistula management - a video vignette.
- Authors: Dapri G, Grilli A, Arabadzhiev A, Bascombe NA, Grozdev K
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Radial incision and cutting method using a transanal approach for treatment of anastomotic strictures following rectal cancer surgery: a case report.
- Authors: Nepal P, Mori S, Kita Y, Tanabe K, Baba K, Uchikado Y, Kurahara H, Arigami T, Sakoda M, Maemura K, Natsugoe S
- Issue date: 2019 Mar 14
- Treatment of Anastomotic Stricture of a Handsewn Coloanal Anastomosis With Transanal Approach.
- Authors: Gomes da Silva R, Hanan B, Fonseca LM
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery: An Effective Approach for Patients Who Require Redo Pelvic Surgery for Anastomotic Failure.
- Authors: Hill SS, Harnsberger CR, Hahn SJ, Sturrock PR, Davids JS, Alavi K, Maykel JA
- Issue date: 2021 Mar 1
- Transanal minimally invasive surgery as a treatment option for a completely occluded anastomosis after low anterior resection: A new approach to severe anastomotic stenosis.
- Authors: Bong JW, Lim SB
- Issue date: 2019 Apr