Computer-based intensity measurement assists pathologists in scoring PTEN immunohistochemistry - clinical associations in NSCLC patients of the ETOP Lungscape cohort.
AffiliationInstitute of Pathology and Molecular Pathology, University Hospital Zurich, 8091 Zurich, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPTEN loss is frequently observed in NSCLC and associated with both PI3K activation and tumoral immunosuppression. PTEN immunohistochemistry is a valuable read-out, but lacks standardized staining protocol and cut-off value.
CitationComputer-based intensity measurement assists pathologists in scoring PTEN immunohistochemistry - clinical associations in NSCLC patients of the ETOP Lungscape cohort. 2018, J Thorac Oncol
JournalJournal of Thoracic Oncology
- In depth evaluation of the prognostic and predictive utility of PTEN immunohistochemistry in colorectal carcinomas: performance of three antibodies with emphasis on intracellular and intratumoral heterogeneity.
- Authors: Ágoston EI, Micsik T, Ács B, Fekete K, Hahn O, Baranyai Z, Dede K, Bodoky G, Bursics A, Kulka J, Krenács T, Győrffy B, Harsányi L, Szász AM
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 8
- PTEN mRNA detection by chromogenic, RNA in situ technologies: a reliable alternative to PTEN immunohistochemistry.
- Authors: Bingham V, Ong CW, James J, Maxwell P, Waugh D, Salto-Tellez M, McQuaid S
- Issue date: 2016 Jan
- Phosphatase and tensin homolog is a differential diagnostic marker between nonalcoholic and alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Authors: Sanchez-Pareja A, Clément S, Peyrou M, Spahr L, Negro F, Rubbia-Brandt L, Foti M
- Issue date: 2016 Apr 14
- A Prospective, Multi-institutional, Pathologist-Based Assessment of 4 Immunohistochemistry Assays for PD-L1 Expression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Rimm DL, Han G, Taube JM, Yi ES, Bridge JA, Flieder DB, Homer R, West WW, Wu H, Roden AC, Fujimoto J, Yu H, Anders R, Kowalewski A, Rivard C, Rehman J, Batenchuk C, Burns V, Hirsch FR, Wistuba II
- Issue date: 2017 Aug 1
- High levels of Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Expression Predict Favorable Prognosis in Patients with Non-small Cell Lung Cancer.
- Authors: Li X, Yang Y, Zhang H, Yue W, Zhang T, Lu B, Li J, Liu Z, Wang Q, Gao Y, Hu A, Zhang H, Shi H, Hu F, Li B
- Issue date: 2015 Dec