Somatic cancer genetics in the UK: real-world data from phase I of the Cancer Research UK Stratified Medicine Programme.
AuthorsLindsay, Colin R
Blackhall, Fiona H
Clarke, Noel W
Gonzalez de Castro, D
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractPhase I of the Cancer Research UK Stratified Medicine Programme (SMP1) was designed to roll out molecular pathology testing nationwide at the point of cancer diagnosis, as well as facilitate an infrastructure where surplus cancer tissue could be used for research. It offered a non-trial setting to examine common UK cancer genetics in a real-world context.
CitationSomatic cancer genetics in the UK: real-world data from phase I of the Cancer Research UK Stratified Medicine Programme. 2018, 3(6): ESMO Open
- KRAS Testing for Anti-EGFR Therapy in Advanced Colorectal Cancer: An Evidence-Based and Economic Analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2010
- Annual mammographic screening to reduce breast cancer mortality in women from age 40 years: long-term follow-up of the UK Age RCT.
- Authors: Duffy S, Vulkan D, Cuckle H, Parmar D, Sheikh S, Smith R, Evans A, Blyuss O, Johns L, Ellis I, Sasieni P, Wale C, Myles J, Moss S
- Issue date: 2020 Oct
- A collaborative approach to enabling stratified cancer medicine in the UK.
- Authors: Tuff-Lacey A, Shaw E, Cummings R, Walker I, Johnson PW
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Olaparib in patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer with DNA repair gene aberrations (TOPARP-B): a multicentre, open-label, randomised, phase 2 trial.
- Authors: Mateo J, Porta N, Bianchini D, McGovern U, Elliott T, Jones R, Syndikus I, Ralph C, Jain S, Varughese M, Parikh O, Crabb S, Robinson A, McLaren D, Birtle A, Tanguay J, Miranda S, Figueiredo I, Seed G, Bertan C, Flohr P, Ebbs B, Rescigno P, Fowler G, Ferreira A, Riisnaes R, Pereira R, Curcean A, Chandler R, Clarke M, Gurel B, Crespo M, Nava Rodrigues D, Sandhu S, Espinasse A, Chatfield P, Tunariu N, Yuan W, Hall E, Carreira S, de Bono JS
- Issue date: 2020 Jan
- OPTIMA prelim: a randomised feasibility study of personalised care in the treatment of women with early breast cancer.
- Authors: Stein RC, Dunn JA, Bartlett JM, Campbell AF, Marshall A, Hall P, Rooshenas L, Morgan A, Poole C, Pinder SE, Cameron DA, Stallard N, Donovan JL, McCabe C, Hughes-Davies L, Makris A, OPTIMA Trial Management Group.
- Issue date: 2016 Feb