Exploring trends in advanced bladder cancer using the NCDB: turning data into information and information into insight.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Science, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExploring trends in advanced bladder cancer using the NCDB: turning data into information and information into insight. 2018, 7(4): 754-756 Transl Androl Urol
JournalTranslational Andrology and Urology
- Trends in the use of perioperative chemotherapy for localized and locally advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer: a sign of changing tides.
- Authors: Reardon ZD, Patel SG, Zaid HB, Stimson CJ, Resnick MJ, Keegan KA, Barocas DA, Chang SS, Cookson MS
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- The National Cancer Data Base report on patterns of care for testicular carcinoma, 1985-1996.
- Authors: Steele GS, Richie JP, Stewart AK, Menck HR
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 15
- Surveillance of urothelial carcinoma: stage and grade migration, 1993-2005 and survival trends, 1993-2000.
- Authors: David KA, Mallin K, Milowsky MI, Ritchey J, Carroll PR, Nanus DM
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 1
- Claims data linked to hospital registry data enhance evaluation of the quality of care of breast cancer.
- Authors: Meguerditchian AN, Stewart A, Roistacher J, Watroba N, Cropp M, Edge SB
- Issue date: 2010 Jun 1
- The Role of Adjuvant Radiation Therapy in Locally Advanced Bladder Cancer.
- Authors: Lewis GD, Haque W, Verma V, Butler EB, Teh BS
- Issue date: 2018 Apr 26