Exploring trends in advanced bladder cancer using the NCDB: turning data into information and information into insight.
AffiliationDivision of Cancer Science, School of Medical Sciences, Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExploring trends in advanced bladder cancer using the NCDB: turning data into information and information into insight. 2018, 7(4): 754-756 Transl Androl Urol
JournalTranslational Andrology and Urology
- The National Cancer Data Base. A mechanism for assessment of patient care.
- Authors: Steele GD Jr, Winchester DP, Menck HR
- Issue date: 1994 Jan 15
- A comparison of breast, colorectal, lung, and prostate cancers reported to the National Cancer Data Base and the Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program.
- Authors: Mettlin CJ, Menck HR, Winchester DP, Murphy GP
- Issue date: 1997 May 15
- Pancreatic cancer and comparison of a hospital-based tumor registry with a National Cancer Data Base.
- Authors: Enayati PG, Traverso LW
- Issue date: 1997 May
- The National Cancer Data Base report on bladder carcinoma. The American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the American Cancer Society.
- Authors: Fleshner NE, Herr HW, Stewart AK, Murphy GP, Mettlin C, Menck HR
- Issue date: 1996 Oct 1
- The National Cancer Data Base report on patterns of care for testicular carcinoma, 1985-1996.
- Authors: Steele GS, Richie JP, Stewart AK, Menck HR
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 15