Magnetic resonance-guided radiotherapy - can we justify more expensive technology?
AffiliationRoyal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMagnetic resonance-guided radiotherapy - can we justify more expensive technology? 2018, 30(11): 677-679 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Individualized radiotherapy by combining high-end irradiation and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Authors: Combs SE, Nüsslin F, Wilkens JJ
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Magnetic resonance-guided adaptive radiotherapy: a solution to the future.
- Authors: Kupelian P, Sonke JJ
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Joint venture acquisition of expensive medical technology by Oahu hospitals. Planning, operations and impact of lithotripsy and magnetic resonance imaging.
- Authors: Roseman C, Stenson R, Hayashida C
- Issue date: 1989 Aug
- Variability of Gross Tumor Volume Delineation for Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy of the Lung With Tri-<sup>60</sup>Co Magnetic Resonance Image-Guided Radiotherapy System (ViewRay): A Comparative Study With Magnetic Resonance- and Computed Tomography-Based Target Delineation.
- Authors: Wee CW, An HJ, Kang HC, Kim HJ, Wu HG
- Issue date: 2018 Jan 1
- Investigation of the dose perturbation effect for therapeutic beams with the presence of a 1.5 T transverse magnetic field in magnetic resonance imaging-guided radiotherapy.
- Authors: Shao W, Tang X, Bai Y, Shu D, Geng C, Gong C, Guan F
- Issue date: 2018 Jan