Relative effectiveness of sunitinib versus everolimus in advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: an updated matching-adjusted indirect comparison.
AffiliationEvidera, Inc., Montreal, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA matching-adjusted indirect comparison (MAIC) of sunitinib and everolimus has been previously reported based on the RADIANT-3 everolimus trial. We performed an analysis using updated overall survival (OS) data based on sunitinib's trial (A6181111).
CitationRelative effectiveness of sunitinib versus everolimus in advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: an updated matching-adjusted indirect comparison. 2018, J Comp Eff Res
JournalJournal of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Everolimus, lutetium-177 DOTATATE and sunitinib for advanced, unresectable or metastatic neuroendocrine tumours with disease progression: a systematic review and cost-effectiveness analysis.
- Authors: Mujica-Mota R, Varley-Campbell J, Tikhonova I, Cooper C, Griffin E, Haasova M, Peters J, Lucherini S, Talens-Bou J, Long L, Sherriff D, Napier M, Ramage J, Hoyle M
- Issue date: 2018 Sep
- Everolimus and sunitinib for advanced pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: a matching-adjusted indirect comparison.
- Authors: Signorovitch J, Swallow E, Kantor E, Wang X, Klimovsky J, Haas T, Devine B, Metrakos P
- Issue date: 2013 Dec 6
- An Indirect Comparison of Everolimus Versus Axitinib in US Patients With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma in Whom Prior Sunitinib Therapy Failed.
- Authors: Sherman S, Amzal B, Calvo E, Wang X, Park J, Liu Z, Lin C, Casciano R
- Issue date: 2015 Oct 22
- Matching-adjusted indirect treatment comparison of ribociclib and palbociclib in HR+, HER2- advanced breast cancer.
- Authors: Tremblay G, Chandiwana D, Dolph M, Hearnden J, Forsythe A, Monaco M
- Issue date: 2018
- Cost-effectiveness of everolimus vs sunitinib in treating patients with advanced, progressive pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in the United States.
- Authors: Casciano R, Chulikavit M, Perrin A, Liu Z, Wang X, Garrison LP
- Issue date: 2012