Impact of tumour profiling on clinical trials in salivary gland cancer.
AffiliationThe University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImpact of tumour profiling on clinical trials in salivary gland cancer. 2018, Clin Otolaryngol
- [MicroRNA-profiling in breast- and salivary gland-derived adenoid cystic carcinomas].
- Authors: Kiss O, Tőkés AM, Spisák S, Szilágyi A, Lippai N, Szász AM, Kulka J
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 23
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (TAG-72) expression in salivary gland neoplasia: an immunohistochemical study using the monoclonal antibody (MAb) CC49.
- Authors: Epivatianos A, Poulopoulos A, Kayavis I, Papanayotou P
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- Morphological heterogeneity of oral salivary gland carcinomas: a clinicopathologic study of 41 cases with long term follow-up emphasizing the overlapping spectrum of adenoid cystic carcinoma and polymorphous low-grade adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Schwarz S, Müller M, Ettl T, Stockmann P, Zenk J, Agaimy A
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Lymphocyte activation gene 3 (LAG3) protein expression on tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in aggressive and TP53-mutated salivary gland carcinomas.
- Authors: Arolt C, Meyer M, Ruesseler V, Nachtsheim L, Wuerdemann N, Dreyer T, Gattenlöhner S, Wittekindt C, Buettner R, Quaas A, Klussmann JP
- Issue date: 2020 Jul
- Molecular features of adenoid cystic carcinoma with an emphasis on microRNA expression.
- Authors: Andreasen S
- Issue date: 2018 Jun