Use of the profunda artery perforator flap in vulvo-perineal reconstruction.
AffiliationDept of Plastic Surgery, The Christie NHS FT. Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUse of the profunda artery perforator flap in vulvo-perineal reconstruction. 2018, 38(3): 435-437 J Obstet Gynaecol
JournalJournal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Profunda artery perforator flap for isolated vulvar defect reconstruction after oncological resection.
- Authors: Chang TN, Lee CH, Lai CH, Wu CW, Chang CS, Cheng MH, Huang JJ
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- 'Perineal keystone design perforator island flap' for perineal and vulval reconstruction.
- Authors: Behan FC, Rozen WM, Azer S, Grant P
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Split and thinned pedicle deep inferior epigastric perforator (DIEP) flap for vulvar reconstruction.
- Authors: Cheng A, Saint-Cyr M
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Unilateral superficial external pudendal artery (SEPA) propeller perforator flap (PPF) for vulvar reconstruction after cancer treatment.
- Authors: Brousse S, Joste M, Leclère FM, Lavoué V, Bertheuil N
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Vulvo-perineal reconstruction: medial thigh septo-fascio-cutaneous island flap.
- Authors: Persichetti P, Simone P, Berloco M, Casadei RM, Marangi GF, Cagli B, Di Lella F
- Issue date: 2003 Jan