Genomic classifier for guiding treatment of intermediate-risk prostate cancers to dose-escalated image-guided radiotherapy without hormone therapy.
van der Kwast, T
Bristow, Robert G
AffiliationPrincess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network, Ontario, Canada
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe NCCN has recently endorsed the stratification of intermediate-risk prostate cancer (IR-PCa) into favorable and unfavourable subgourps, and recommend the addition of androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) to radiotherapy (RT) for unfavorable IR-PCa. Recently, more accurate prognostication was demonstrated by integrating a 22-feature genomic classifier (GC) to the NCCN stratification system. Here, we test the utility of the GC to better identify IR-PCa patients who are sufficiently treated by RT alone.
CitationGenomic classifier for guiding treatment of intermediate-risk prostate cancers to dose-escalated image-guided radiotherapy without hormone therapy. 2018, Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Validation of the NCCN prostate cancer favorable- and unfavorable-intermediate risk groups among men treated with I-125 low dose rate brachytherapy monotherapy.
- Authors: Tom MC, Reddy CA, Smile TD, Zhang RX, Ciezki JP, Stephans KL, Mian OY, Klein EA, Campbell S, Ulchaker J, Angermeier K, Tendulkar RD
- Issue date: 2020 Jan - Feb
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of adding androgen deprivation to modern dose-escalated radiotherapy for men with favorable intermediate-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Falchook AD, Basak R, Mohiuddin JJ, Chen RC
- Issue date: 2016 Aug 1
- Utilization of biopsy-based genomic classifier to predict distant metastasis after definitive radiation and short-course ADT for intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Nguyen PL, Martin NE, Choeurng V, Palmer-Aronsten B, Kolisnik T, Beard CJ, Orio PF, Nezolosky MD, Chen YW, Shin H, Davicioni E, Feng FY
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Radiotherapy with or without androgen deprivation therapy in intermediate risk prostate cancer?
- Authors: Amit U, Lawrence YR, Weiss I, Symon Z
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 10
- Large institutional variations in use of androgen deprivation therapy with definitive radiotherapy in a population-based cohort of men with intermediate- and high-risk prostate cancer.
- Authors: Ong WL, Foroudi F, Evans S, Millar J
- Issue date: 2017 Nov