Assessing the feasibility and validity of the Toronto Childhood Cancer Stage Guidelines: a population-based registry study.
Green, Adèle C
AffiliationCancer Council Queensland, Brisbane, QLD, Australia;
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractCancer stage at diagnosis is crucial for assessing global efforts to increase awareness of childhood cancer and improve outcomes. However, consistent information on childhood cancer stage is absent from population cancer registries worldwide. The Toronto Childhood Cancer Stage Guidelines, compiled through an international consensus process, were designed to provide a standard framework for collection of information on stage at diagnosis of childhood cancers. We aimed to assess the feasibility of implementing the Toronto Guidelines within a national population cancer registry.
CitationAssessing the feasibility and validity of the Toronto Childhood Cancer Stage Guidelines: a population-based registry study. 2018, 2(3): 173-179 Lancet Child Adolesc Health
JournalThe Lancet. Child & Adolescent Health
- Stage at diagnosis for children with blood cancers in Australia: Application of the Toronto Paediatric Cancer Stage Guidelines in a population-based national childhood cancer registry.
- Authors: Youlden DR, Gupta S, Frazier AL, Moore AS, Baade PD, Valery PC, Green AC, Aitken JF
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- An application of the Toronto Childhood Cancer Stage Guidelines in three population-based cancer registries: The case of central nervous tumors.
- Authors: Sacerdote C, Mosso ML, Alessi D, Merletti F, Tagliabue G, D'Agostino A, Fabiano S, Savoia F, Piga P, Sessa M, Vetrano F, Gatta G, Maule M
- Issue date: 2020 Jun
- Treatment including anthracyclines versus treatment not including anthracyclines for childhood cancer.
- Authors: van Dalen EC, Raphaël MF, Caron HN, Kremer LC
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 4
- Stage at diagnosis and survival by stage for the leading childhood cancers in three populations of sub-Saharan Africa.
- Authors: Parkin DM, Youlden DR, Chitsike I, Chokunonga E, Couitchéré L, Gnahatin F, Nambooze S, Wabinga H, Aitken JF
- Issue date: 2021 Jun 1
- Stage at diagnosis for childhood solid cancers in Australia: A population-based study.
- Authors: Youlden DR, Frazier AL, Gupta S, Pritchard-Jones K, Kirby ML, Baade PD, Green AC, Valery PC, Aitken JF
- Issue date: 2019 Apr