Correlation of extent of ALK FISH positivity and crizotinib efficacy in three prospective studies of ALK-positive patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Gustave Roussy Cancer Campus, Villejuif, France
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn clinical trials of patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treated with crizotinib, evaluation of the relationship between the percentage of ALK-positive cells by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)-particularly near the cutoff defining positive status-and clinical outcomes have been limited by small sample sizes.
CitationCorrelation of extent of ALK FISH positivity and crizotinib efficacy in three prospective studies of ALK-positive patients with non-small cell lung cancer. 2018, Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Clinical factors affecting progression-free survival with crizotinib in ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Ock CY, Yoo SH, Keam B, Kim M, Kim TM, Jeon YK, Kim DW, Chung DH, Heo DS
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- ALK immunohistochemistry positive, FISH negative NSCLC is infrequent, but associated with impaired survival following treatment with crizotinib.
- Authors: Thunnissen E, Lissenberg-Witte BI, van den Heuvel MM, Monkhorst K, Skov BG, Sørensen JB, Mellemgaard A, Dingemans AMC, Speel EJM, de Langen AJ, Hashemi SMS, Bahce I, van der Drift MA, Looijen-Salamon MG, Gosney J, Postmus PE, Samii SMS, Duplaquet F, Weynand B, Durando X, Penault-Llorca F, Finn S, Grady AO, Oz B, Akyurek N, Buettner R, Wolf J, Bubendorf L, Duin S, Marondel I, Heukamp LC, Timens W, Schuuring EMD, Pauwels P, Smit EF
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Favorable predictors for survival in advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer patients beyond crizotinib resistance.
- Authors: Xu H, Yang G, Yang L, Yang Y, Ma D, Li J, Hao X, Xing P, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Crizotinib Versus Chemotherapy on ALK-positive NSCLC: A Systematic Review of Efficacy and Safety.
- Authors: Wang M, Wang G, Ma H, Shan B
- Issue date: 2019
- Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase Variants and the Percentage of ALK-Positive Tumor Cells and the Efficacy of Crizotinib in Advanced NSCLC.
- Authors: Lei YY, Yang JJ, Zhang XC, Zhong WZ, Zhou Q, Tu HY, Tian HX, Guo WB, Yang LL, Yan HH, Chen HJ, Xie Z, Su J, Han JF, Wu YL
- Issue date: 2016 May