Correlation of extent of ALK FISH positivity and crizotinib efficacy in three prospective studies of ALK-positive patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
Blackhall, Fiona H
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Gustave Roussy Cancer Campus, Villejuif, France
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractIn clinical trials of patients with anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) treated with crizotinib, evaluation of the relationship between the percentage of ALK-positive cells by fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)-particularly near the cutoff defining positive status-and clinical outcomes have been limited by small sample sizes.
CitationCorrelation of extent of ALK FISH positivity and crizotinib efficacy in three prospective studies of ALK-positive patients with non-small cell lung cancer. 2018, Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Low ALK FISH positive metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients have shorter progression-free survival after treatment with ALK inhibitors.
- Authors: Toruner GA, Tang Z, Tang G, Medeiros LJ, Hu S
- Issue date: 2020 Feb
- Clinical factors affecting progression-free survival with crizotinib in ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Ock CY, Yoo SH, Keam B, Kim M, Kim TM, Jeon YK, Kim DW, Chung DH, Heo DS
- Issue date: 2019 Sep
- ALK immunohistochemistry positive, FISH negative NSCLC is infrequent, but associated with impaired survival following treatment with crizotinib.
- Authors: Thunnissen E, Lissenberg-Witte BI, van den Heuvel MM, Monkhorst K, Skov BG, Sørensen JB, Mellemgaard A, Dingemans AMC, Speel EJM, de Langen AJ, Hashemi SMS, Bahce I, van der Drift MA, Looijen-Salamon MG, Gosney J, Postmus PE, Samii SMS, Duplaquet F, Weynand B, Durando X, Penault-Llorca F, Finn S, Grady AO, Oz B, Akyurek N, Buettner R, Wolf J, Bubendorf L, Duin S, Marondel I, Heukamp LC, Timens W, Schuuring EMD, Pauwels P, Smit EF
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Favorable predictors for survival in advanced ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer patients beyond crizotinib resistance.
- Authors: Xu H, Yang G, Yang L, Yang Y, Ma D, Li J, Hao X, Xing P, Wang Y
- Issue date: 2019 May
- Updated overall survival and final progression-free survival data for patients with treatment-naive advanced ALK-positive non-small-cell lung cancer in the ALEX study.
- Authors: Mok T, Camidge DR, Gadgeel SM, Rosell R, Dziadziuszko R, Kim DW, Pérol M, Ou SI, Ahn JS, Shaw AT, Bordogna W, Smoljanović V, Hilton M, Ruf T, Noé J, Peters S
- Issue date: 2020 Aug