Vistusertib (dual m-TORC1/2 inhibitor) in combination with paclitaxel in patients with high grade serous ovarian and squamous non-small cell lung cancer.
Krebs, Matthew G
Ingles Garces, A
de Oliveira, F
de Bono, J
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University of Cambridge and Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have previously shown that raised p-S6K levels correlate with resistance to chemotherapy in ovarian cancer. We hypothesised that inhibiting p-S6K signalling with the dual m-TORC1/2 inhibitor in patients receiving weekly paclitaxel could improve outcomes in such patients.
CitationVistusertib (dual m-TORC1/2 inhibitor) in combination with paclitaxel in patients with high grade serous ovarian and squamous non-small cell lung cancer. 2018, Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- A phase II study to assess the safety and efficacy of the dual mTORC1/2 inhibitor vistusertib in relapsed, refractory DLBCL.
- Authors: Eyre TA, Hildyard C, Hamblin A, Ali AS, Houlton A, Hopkins L, Royston D, Linton KM, Pettitt A, Rule S, Cwynarski K, Barrington SF, Warbey V, Wrench D, Barrans S, Hirst CS, Panchal A, Roudier MP, Harrington EA, Davies A, Collins GP
- Issue date: 2019 Oct
- Phase I study of orally administered <sup>14</sup>Carbon-isotope labelled-vistusertib (AZD2014), a dual TORC1/2 kinase inhibitor, to assess the absorption, metabolism, excretion, and pharmacokinetics in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Authors: MacDonald A, Scarfe G, Magirr D, Sarvotham T, Charlton J, Brugger W, Dean E
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- TAK-228 (formerly MLN0128), an investigational dual TORC1/2 inhibitor plus paclitaxel, with/without trastuzumab, in patients with advanced solid malignancies.
- Authors: Burris HA 3rd, Kurkjian CD, Hart L, Pant S, Murphy PB, Jones SF, Neuwirth R, Patel CG, Zohren F, Infante JR
- Issue date: 2017 Aug
- A phase I evaluation of oral CI-1033 in combination with paclitaxel and carboplatin as first-line chemotherapy in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Chiappori AA, Ellis PM, Hamm JT, Bitran JD, Eiseman I, Lovalvo J, Burnett D, Olson S, Lenehan P, Zinner RG
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- A phase IB dose-escalation study of the safety and pharmacokinetics of pictilisib in combination with either paclitaxel and carboplatin (with or without bevacizumab) or pemetrexed and cisplatin (with or without bevacizumab) in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Soria JC, Adjei AA, Bahleda R, Besse B, Ferte C, Planchard D, Zhou J, Ware J, Morrissey K, Shankar G, Lin W, Schutzman JL, Dy GK, Groen HJM
- Issue date: 2017 Nov