The impact of advancing age on incidence of hepatectomy and post-operative outcomes in patients with colorectal cancer liver metastases: a population-based cohort study.
Braun, Michael S
van der Meulen, J
AffiliationClinical Effectiveness Unit, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London, WC2A 3PE, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractClinical outcomes for elderly patients undergoing liver resection for colorectal cancer (CRC) liver metastases are poorly characterised. This study aimed to investigate the impact of advancing age on the incidence of liver resection and post-operative outcomes.
CitationThe impact of advancing age on incidence of hepatectomy and post-operative outcomes in patients with colorectal cancer liver metastases: a population-based cohort study. 2018, HPB
- Management and Outcome of Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases in Elderly Patients: A Population-Based Study.
- Authors: Booth CM, Nanji S, Wei X, Mackillop WJ
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Survival after hepatic resection of colorectal cancer metastases: a national experience.
- Authors: Robertson DJ, Stukel TA, Gottlieb DJ, Sutherland JM, Fisher ES
- Issue date: 2009 Feb 15
- A multi-institutional analysis of 429 patients undergoing major hepatectomy for colorectal cancer liver metastases: The impact of concomitant bile duct resection on survival.
- Authors: Postlewait LM, Squires MH, Kooby DA, Weber SM, Scoggins CR, Cardona K, Cho CS, Martin RC, Winslow ER, Maithel SK
- Issue date: 2015 Oct
- Liver resection for colorectal cancer metastases: a comparison of outcomes over time in South Australia.
- Authors: Sultana A, Meng R, Piantadosi C, Brooke-Smith M, Chen J, Dolan P, Maddern G, Price T, Padbury R
- Issue date: 2018 Apr
- Liver resection for metastases from colorectal cancer in very elderly patients: New surgical horizons.
- Authors: Nardo B, Serafini S, Ruggiero M, Grande R, Fugetto F, Zullo A, Novello M, Rizzuto A, Bonaiuto E, Vaccarisi S, Cavallari G, Serra R, Cannistrà M, Sacco R
- Issue date: 2016 Sep